Awaited Return...

I woke up first like always. And as soon as I did, Fishcake flew down onto the a double edged kunai I had stuck in the tree for him to land on.

"Hey buddy." I said as I grabbed the scroll from his side.

Dear Naruto,

We've all been anxious for you to get back. I just wanted to let you know on some information. Sasuke made Jōnin, Sakura got promoted at work, Ino and Sai started dating, and same with Shikamaru and Temari. Please hurry soon Naruto. I don't know how long it will be until Sasuke comes looking for you.

-Hugs and kisses, Hinata Hyuga ♡-

So Sasuke made Jōnin huh? Now I have a reason to fight him. I was writing back to her.

Dear Hinata,

I wouldn't doubt that Sasuke made Jōnin. And I also don't doubt that he would look for me. I'm almost home. A few hours at most. And tell Shikamaru I said that's my boy. But yeah, I'm almost home. See ya soon!

PS. Tell Sakura she doesn't have to worry about me anymore.

-Naruto Uzumaki, Believe it!-

"Here ya go." I strapped the scroll with my clan sigil and put it on the carrier that Fishcake had. "See ya bud." And with that, he flew off.

I was ready to move. I was getting more and more eager to get home. My parents woke up after 2 hours. They were putting stuff up. I was taking down my tent, when my parents were ready.

On the way back, I saw a sign. Konohagakure. We were almost there.

Finally, after 4 hours of walking... we were home!