"𝑺𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆~"

(𝙼𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙵𝙵~ 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)

    You were out shopping with your boyfriend Mk but somehow you had lost him. He had seen some Monkie king merch and leaped to go buy some. You sighed to yourself, Monkie king wasn't lying when he said Mk was terrible with his focus he was getting side tracked the whole day.

You only came here for one thing. ONE THING. Your costumes. Your were SUPPOSE to be a peach maiden and mk was supposed to be the monkie king you had gotten your costume but Mk's was harder to find. I mean everyone was gonna try to be the monkie king so it was sold out EVERYWHERE except the little costume shop one of your friends family had run.

You had told him about the costume situation and he said he'd have mk's costume by today but we have to pick it up fast cause he has to close shop early to get ready for Halloween himself. Sighing quitely you decided to just go to the shop for his costume yourself while your mk had his fun smiling to yourself imaging the biggest smile on his face.

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 ....

You had been sitting on the bench alone after you picked up the costume and you got tired of looking for mk. Your phone was dead so you couldn't call him but you weren't too worried about him after all he was "MONKIE KIDDDDD!" or whatever. But it has been awhile maybe you should be worried.

That is until you saw mk sprint towards you calling your name.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN."

"M-Mk???"

He jumped onto towards you pushing you and the bench down.

"OW! MK!"

"IM SO SORRY! I WAS SO WORRIED! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAINNNN"

"Mk! Love! Were in a big ass mall why would I leave without yu?? Don't you think I would have called your name on the loud speaker??"

"Oh- I forgot you could do that-"

Letting out a nervous chuckle mk lifted you and him from off the floor while you rubbed the back of your head.

"Let's just go home and get ready for Halloween dummy"

"Bu-But what about my costume???"

"Oh he said he didn't have it-"

"WHAT??"

"Kidding. I have everything we need let's go"

Mk sighed out of relief and wore his signature smile as you grabbed his hand taking off

"Right!"

🎃 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 🎃 .....

You were sitting on mk's lap finishing up the rest of his face paint for the night. You weren't in costume yet you decided it was better to get mk situated first then focus on you.

"Andddddd ....Done!"

"REALLY LET ME SEE"

"Settle down its not as good as I hoped-"

You grabbed a mirror and showed him. It was perfect you were just really humble and didn't want that credit.

"WHHATTT THIS IS AMAZING I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE MONKIE KING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N YOUR THE BEST"

He hugged you tight and you laughed.

"Mkkk! C'monnnnn I gotta get ready myself!"

"OHHH RIGHT! So-sorry!"

"Your fine love."

You lifted yourself off his lap and went the to the bathroom to change into your costume while mk jumped around the house trying to do little wukong poses. He was the cutest boy you couldn't have asked for more.

30 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

You had finished your whole costume. A cute little peach maiden and you did a damn good job you were almost identical to one. (If you've never seen a peach maiden here's a picture-)

 (If you've never seen a peach maiden here's a picture-)

You stepped out the bathroom

"Mk??"

"You ready to go??"

He walked into the room and boy was he starstruck. You were beautiful, absolutely breathtaking. He felt so lucky not noticing that he staring at you.

"Um mk???"

"Pr-Prettyyyy."

"I- okay thank you but we have to go we're late mei me like five minutes ago c'mon!"

You grabbed his arm and ran out the door.

Once you both got to pigsty noddles everyone greeted you both and commented on your matching costumes.

Mk went over to stop macaque and wukong from fighting while you sat with mei in your own world thinking about what life would be like if your were a peach maiden and mk was wukong.

What a cute love story that would be.

(I'm sorry but I'm getting lazy yall. So imma end this off here!)