Chapter 14: Someone Like Him

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
While with the others in UA...

They were on their way back to UA. Suddenly, someone started a conversation.

"Hey, you guys saw it too right? What Boboiboy did back then?"

"Yeah! I saw him throwing a lighting shape weapon towards the Nomu thing. After that, the nomu get electrocuted."

"I also saw he gather amount of wind and use it against the villain! Not to mention, when that hand villain was trying to attack him, an earth wall appeared in front of him!"

"We also saw him running in an insane speed while leaving a flash of lighting behind him. It was crazy!"

"However, he told us he was quirkless a few days ago, so how can he do all of that?"

Silent...

"You didn't think that-"

"He lied to us?"

"Even if he did, for what reason?"

Everyone was thinking the possible reason for Boboiboy's action.

"But what if he didn't know? What if his quirk just manifest? Like a late bloomer?" Midoriya tried to cover for Boboiboy. The greenette has his own theories after knowing Boboiboy's situation.

"Whatever the reason is, let's just wait and ask him directly. How's that sound?" Uraraka added.

Both of them didn't want the othera to made a conclusion without asking the person first. More like...

Without knowing Boboiboy's situation.

—————

It had been a few hours after the USJ incident and it's already nightime. Boboiboy was answering some of the police officer's questions about the incident while waiting for Aizawa. After they've done with the questioning, the teen found out that Aizawa's treatment already finished an hour ago. Knowing that, he decided to see Aizawa and have their explanation time.

On his way to the hero's room, Boboiboy saw a man wearing black jacket with a black cap covering his face walked out of the room. Boboiboy stopped in front of the room while looking at the man from behind.

「'Who is that? Does he know Mr. Aizawa? Whatever, it's none of my business anyway. Maybe he's a police officer or maybe a friend.'」Boboiboy thought.

Boboiboy opened the door and walked into the room. He saw Aizawa was sitting on his bed with his arms and face bandaged. Aizawa told the teen to sit at the chair beside his bed. Boboiboy followed so they could have their conversation about what happen at the USJ.

"Explain."

He sighed.

"The truth is, I myself don't know what truly happen back there. When I saw you were getting crush on, the only think that came in my mind was to save you. I felt like throwing something electricity and sharp. And that's how I did that attack. To put it short, everything I did was based on my instinct. Believe me. I didn't mean to lie to you about my quirk.. or quirks? I myself don't really know how I did all of those moves. I just hope you would believe me."