Burnt Out

Chapter One.

"Real" Peeta whispers in his sleep. He wakes with a scream.

"Peeta!!" Katniss yells with horror "Whats going on"

"Nothing..." Peeta mumbles and drifts to sleep.

"Real" Katniss whispers to Peeta as she falls asleep.

"Mummy" Prim Whispers

"Yes?" Katniss replies half awake

"Wheres Daddy?" She Asked

Katniss searches the room Peeta is not there. She sprints out of the room with horror. Peeta is not anywhere. Katniss runs out the door with worry on her face. On the front porch is a note.

Dear Katniss,

Peeta is just fine, he is safe with me. For Now.

Meet me at the town hall. 2am tommrow night, bring Prim and Finn too. If you want to see Peeta Again

If you don't follow theese instuctions the deal will be off. Goodluck.

Yours sincerely,

Anonymous.

Kaniss stares at the note with fear in her eyes. She tells Prim and Finn that daddy is fine and that he went to the barkery to see his parents. That they were to pick him up from the town hall at 2am.

"Why did he go to see his parents?" Finn asks.

"He. He missed them" Katniss Stutters.

"2am? Yay! I hav never stayed up that late before!" Prim Says with excitement

Katniss looks at the two and gives them both a hug. "I love you guys" Katniss mutters

"We love you too" Replies Finn

Katniss throws her quiver over her back and loads it with arrows and picks up her bow.

"Why do you need that mummy" Prim asks.

Katniss just looks at her and holds her hand.

"Mummy I'm scared" Prim whimpers

"I know" Katniss Says "So am I" Tears run down her check.

They are all at the town hall 2am. "Stand behind me" Katniss tells them.

Finn screams. Katniss quickly turn around, but before she could do anything a bag had been thrown over her head. All she could hear were screams and cries from Prim. Katniss struggles and punches the person that had put the bag on her head in the crutch. He lets out a cry and tackles Katniss. Katniss manages to get the bag off her head. A dark muscular man was on top of her. He grabs her bow and knocks her out.

She wakes with Prim leaning over her crying. Sitting right next to her hand was a note.

Dear Katniss,

I changed my mind. Peeta is such a lovley boy I decided to keep him.

I hope you said goodbye to finn.

Yours sincerely,

Anonymous.

Katniss jerks her head and sees little Finn lying on the ground with blood surrounded his head. Katniss Screams and rips up the letter. Flash backs to Rue, Mags, Finnick and Prim surround her. Choking on her own tears she blacks out.

Please Follow And Like This Story LYSM!! Xx