{Chapter 1}

-Kierra-

"Bitch you ain't gonna be shit in life." She yelled at me while smoking a cigarette.

"Leave me alone, I'm not a hoe like you." I said trying to hold back all my tears.

"You will be whatever I say you are, because I own your little ass. You ain't gonna be shit. You gone be just like me honey so get ready." She said smiling at me.

"I hate you, you stupid bitch you are the worst. You're nothing but a fucking slut, all you do is suck dick and let men bend you over, you would even eat pussy you dumb ass bitch."

"Hahaha awww you think what you say hurt me or some shit, bitch please you will learn, I'm mama I can gonna teach you a very good lesson on how to get and keep your man." She said still smoking her cigarette.

"NO I'm not gonna do it fuck you."

"WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!"

She got up and pulled me by my hair all the way to her room, It was a man in her bed already naked.

"Wh-who is this, and why is he looking at me that way?" I said scared and crying.

"This is James and instead of me fucking him you will be doing it, since you wanna be a smart ass."

"No please don't, I will be good I promise mom please please don't let him do this, I'm your daughter." I was crying so bad I could barely breathe.

"No shut the fuck up and get on your knees right now." She said with so much anger.

I couldn't believe that she was making this decision to let some random man rape me, I'm only 13 years old and this man look around his mid 30s, but there was nothing I could do but let him take my virginity. Me being the person I am I never pictured my virginity being taken this way, but I guess you really can't plan your life. This was the day that I would never forget, the day that I would hate my mom for the rest of my life.

"I will never forget this." I said as I spit in her face.

"Nasty bitch." She kicked me hard in my stomach.

She left the room, and it was only me and James. He looked at me, and the next thing I know, I was being thrown on the bed.

"No please don't Mr. James." I cried out, but he ignored.

I felt him put it all inside me an I screamed out in pain, he was hurting me so bad. I couldn't breathe. I kept trying to catch my breathe but I just couldn't. The room was spinning and with every stroke I could feel the blood coming from my pussy, and James didn't stop at all he would just stroke harder.

"Please please stop." I said with a whisper an tears running down the side of my face. I couldn't talk because I felt like a big lump was in my throat and that I would stop breathing at any moment.

At least that's what I wanted to do in this case. After about an hour he was finished, and he had rolled off of me. I was sweaty and I felt so nasty. I got up and my knees felt weak, I felt like I was about to fall over, but I managed to keep my balance until I got to the bathroom. I ran my bath water an got in, I cried my eyes out. I hate my mom and I can't wait till the day I see her on her death bed. I'm gonna make the bitch life miserable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My New Book You Guys..... Please read, vote, and comment.

(Slow Updates Bc I'm Trying To Start College & Get A Job)

By the way I just recently figured out the password to this account so now I have to which is this one Miss_Beauty114 & Deliciously_Sweeet....

Oh yeah and the 2 books that I started on here Love & Deception and From Good Girl Two Gangsta I don't know what's going on in them but I'm gonna try to read and I will continue those 2 books, or if you guys who have read the book already would like to tell me what is going on or have any ideas I will use them in the chapters an of course give credit to you..... Buh thanks and like I said sorry if you guy think I just stopped writing I lost this account and I was trying to graduate as well ( I Did Graduate Yay Me..)