{Chapter 4}

-Kierra-

I decided to give my position to my assistant. She knows this company in an out, so I know she won't fuck up. It's still my company she will just be the boss now. I've decided it's time to do something new and making bigger moves. For right now I'm not gonna do anything but focus on going back to this house with this old battleaxe. Everybody I know and hate is still living out there with that bitch. I've hated them the very moment I started hating her, I told some of them what was going on an they would call me a lie, some of they ass knew and still didn't say anything. Deep down I was crushed my everyone.

I pulled over and stopped the car. I stared pacing and felt like I was having a asthma attack. My chest got heavy and my lugs felt like they were squeezing shut. I haven't felt like this since they first time i got raped, when my life changed. I can't believe this was happening to me again. Everything looked blurry, and it all soon turned black.....

(2hours later)

-Alex-

I don't know what the hell happen to Kierra. One minute we were on our way to mom's house, and the next minute her ass just pass out. We were in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor or nurse to tell us how she was doing. Honestly I don't know why it took them so fucking long all she did was pass out. I been sitting here thinking about if I should listen to my sis, and not tell Kierra what happened, or if I should just go with my mind, and tell her already. I feel that she deserves to know what went on at moms house. She's never kept any secrets from us, and I don't plan to keep any from her. Cameron is gonna be really pissed though.

-Cameron-

"Family for Kierra?" I heard the doctor say.

I jumped up with no hesitation. I was really worried about my sis.

"Yea, um that's us." I replied.

"Well seems like your sister is really stressed out about something, could you girls maybe tell me what's going on?" She asked.

"Well, all we've been doing his getting ready to see our mom." Alex replied.

"Hmmm, ok well I want to keep her over night so I can bring down her fever." The doctor said.

I nodded my head in agreement and went to call mom. After about 3 hours of waiting she finally came and got us. I peeped the man that was in the front seat, he looked around Kierra's age. I hope this bitch wasn't sleeping with this young ass dude, hmm who knows she might knowing her. We pulled up to the house, the house that we all agreed never to go back to. Stepping out of the car the wind blew passed my face and I felt like I was in a horror film. I was froze, I couldn't move or anything.

"Cameron are you ok." My sis asked.

"No I'm really not. I don't really wanna be here. Looking at this house makes me think of how she locked us away all those years in one room. We were miserable as hell." I said hugging her and crying.

"Hey, we will get through this okay. Its time for us to get some answers and learn the truth." Alex said comforting me.

I dried my eyes and walked in the house behind Alex. I looked around and notice that the house was bigger and a lot had changed. I followed Alex to our room where we use to sleep before mom locked us away. I dropped my bags and laied flat on my back staring at the ceiling. that's when it happened, something that is also gonna change this family when they find out about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

READ, VOTE, & COMMENT

I CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BOOK BY THE WAY.... IT WAS Whips And Changes BUT I JUST DECIDED TO CHANGE IT....

PLEASE KEEP READING. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.