{Chapter 3}

-Cameron-

"Bye guys i'm really gonna miss yall this summer." I said crying and hugging all my friends.

"Why do you guys have to leave?" they asked crying with me.

"Because Kierra said our mom's sick. So we gotta go take care of her." I said all sad.

"Damn, well is she like dying?" my friend jammie asked.

"Bitch really, you gonna ask her that... Ugh you make me sick." my other friend layla said.

"Haha, layla chill. Yes Jammie i think she is dying." I said to her in a not so caring tone.

"Why you sound like you don't really care?" Layla asked.

"It's a long story, but i gotta go yall." I said rushing them off.

"Okay, tell your sis we said bye."

"Kk, I will"

I walked in the house an was greeted by a naked Kierra.

"Damn can I help your eyes?" she said all smart.

"Put on some damn clothes."

"Uhh, you do know this is my house, and my body right?" she said sipping her drink.

"Uhh, you do know that shit is nasty, and we don't wanna see that right?" I said marking her.

"Look get out my face and go finish packing with Alex ok." she said looking annoyed.

I went to the room with my sis and started helping her. It was silent, but not one of those awkward silent's. It was peaceful, she was listening to music and singing while I was sitting there thinking. I didn't answer Layla's question because I don't really care about mom. She's not somebody I even wanna call mom, she used to always drink, smoke dope, and do crack. Sometimes even let her men feel on me. She once locked me and my sis in a room alone with just each other for like a whole 2 years we were lucky to be smart or we wouldn't have been Freshman's this year, good thing they let us skip up to ninth grade. Kierra made it happen though she took us in when we left mom. Alex lied and told her that mom put us out. Me and my sister have a strong bond stronger than sister's, but we just can't tell Kierra what went down in that house with mom.

-Alex-

I was sitting in the room listening to music and packing when my sis came in. We aren't exactly identical twins. She's older than me by some minutes. Our mom is dying and they ass don't even care. I love my mom, i really do. Some of the things she did and still do aren't very good but i know it's only because she's stressed out. Cameron and Kierra think i'm stupid for believing it, but I can't help myself. I want a mother figure, i don't wanna be the child without a mom. Things happened in the house with mom that i don't agree with, but it's to late for us we're already in to deep, and theirs no fixing it. How do I tell Kierra though...?

I was to busy thinking to myself that I didn't see Cameron come back in the room.

"What you thinking about?" she asked.

"How are we gonna tell Kierra what happen Cameron?" I asked her sad like.

"We'er not that's the thing." she said not once looking at me.

"We can't keep this from her, What's the matter with you?" I said frustrated.

"Look, we are not gonna tell her and that's final." She said whispering.

"This isn't gonna end well when she finds out. I'm telling you." I said scared.

"Just let it go Alex damn." She said frustrated.

"Ok I will, but don't say I didn't warn you." I said walking away.

I swear she makes me sick sometime. Her ass always wanna be boss of shit. Just because she older don't mean shit.

-Klyde-

I walked into the house to see Miss. Jannet, she's really sick, so sometimes I go check on her. She use to be on drugs and stuff, but I got her some help. She told me she had 3 daughters, I've never seen them not even her twin daughters. Whatever they got against her it runs deep, cause its been almost a month since their aunt called them and told them that their mom was sick. I wanna see them though. I'm moving in today because me an my dad don't get along and Miss. Jannet needed the help so she said I could fix up the basement and stay down there.

"KLYDE!!!"

"YEA, I'M UP HERE MISS JANET!"

She came in with the biggest smile that I've never seen before.

"Look at you all happy." I said giving her a hug.

"Yes yes yes, my babies are coming today. I'm so happy I haven't seen them in a very long time. I gotta fix some things before I go Klyde. Especially with my baby Kierra, I gotta tell her the truth. Baby boy you gonna be in for a show." She said looking weak as she walked away from me.

I see now that I've got myself into some shit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
So what y'all think is up with Alex & Cameron..???

Please: Read, Vote, & Leave comments

Smooches..

(THEM UGLY ASS EMOJIS IS NOT ON FLEEK UGHH!!! LOL FLEEK IS A STUPID BUH FUNNY WORD TO ME!)