The Clippers

(A/N: Shit, it's been a while. School has been increasing stressful so I decided to take a break from writing but seen as it's the spring holidays I thought 'Why not get some writing done'. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you do please let me know by commenting.  ~Katie)
Roger sprawled himself out on the floor vacantly staring at the ceiling, talking to himself. He wallowed in self pity for a moment thinking about all the possible ways of tackling this catastrophe and then an idea hit him.
"I'm gonna have to shave it all off, a buzz cut will save me" Roger said out loud, uncertainty in his mind. But where would he get the clippers?
Keith's room!
He snuck across the corridor into the drummers room to search for the clippers.
Keith's room was a pig sty, marmalade jars everywhere, jam pasted up the walls, the odd marshmallow here and there, numerous sex toys on display and fruit baskets in each corner of the room. Roger trudged over the mess in hope of finding Keith's clippers trying desperately to avoid a face full of anal beads, KEITH'S anal beads. He headed for the draws opening the top one as quietly as possible, trying not to alert the lovers in the bath tub. Inside he found more marmalade, a few bags of thee ol' herbs, a bong, sheets of LSD and some moldy oranges. He rolled his eyes as he slammed the door shut. Roger opened the second draw and found a photo album and a Polaroid camera. Out of curiosity he sneaked a peak only to immediately regret it. Inside were naked pictures of both John and Keith in different poses and sex positions. How the fuck is John that flexible? Roger thought to himself.
The blonde slammed the book shut in disgust and closed the draw. He opened the third and final draw and there lied the clippers, covered in cobwebs. Roger inhaled deeply and picked them up. He cautiously made his way out of Keith's room and across the hall into Pete's room.
Pete's room was the only room that had a working plug socket therefore Roger was forced to do all his hair related business in there. He quietly walked in and located the plug socket, his heart racing as he gazed at it. He pushed the contraption into the socket and turned towards the mirror. Unbeknownst to Roger, the buzz from the clippers had caused Pete to stir from his sleep. Half awake Pete listened to the goings on in his room.
"Why does life always do a shit on me? My whole life has been a shit pit and when I... we finally make it big, my hair goes fuck up. Nobody wants a frizzy haired front man." He let out a whimper. "My mum will disown me, Pete will never want me and the world will see me for what I truly am. A frizzy haired monster."
"Fucking shut up, Rog." Pete shouted with a smile throwing a cushion in Roger's direction. Roger screamed and turned off the clippers.
"Pete don't look at me, my hair looks like an old mans penis pubes." Roger cried, throwing his arms over his head in attempt to hide his hair from Pete.
"P-enis pub-es". The guitarist spat, falling off the bed with laughter.
"THATS IT" Roger shouted. He picked up the clippers and turned them on. He raised them to his hair and closed his eyes. Pete shrieked and lunged towards Roger. He tugged the lead and the clippers slipped from Roger's hands. The contraption fell to the floor taking a chunk of Pete's hair with it. Pete touched the top of his hair where that chunk once was, wincing as he did. Before he could let out any of his own emotions he has to deal with Roger's. The brown haired man got up and hugged the weeping Roger.
"I'm sorry Pete, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean for any of this to happen." Roger sobbed into Pete's shoulder.