Chapter IV

The Bellas arrived home late in the evening. Beca and Chloe were speaking to Aubrey in Chloe's room about the Bellas failing everything miserably, and they need help from the aca-dictator.

"Okay, calm down. What is going on?" Aubrey asked on the skype call. Beca and Chloe were sitting next to each other on Chloe's bed.

"Nothing is working, we haven't been fighting. We've both been fine, we thought if we stopped fighting everything would turn back around but it hasn't." Beca said.

"Yeah, Beca is going to come clean to the Bellas soon and tell them she's been interning at an internship, we got a new Legacy named Emily which everyone blames her because she is a freshman with no competition experience! The props aren't working, nothing we do is working. It's like we rubbed off on them of our arguing, now they are." Chloe said, stressed. Beca is comforting Chloe.

"Please just tell us what to do, Aubs." Beca said.

"Well, I work in a retreat in the middle of the woods. Is this the next plan?" Aubrey asked.

Beca can hear them arguing all the way downstairs in the kitchen. Beca sighed and started rubbing her head. Chloe heard it too.

"They are eating a big bag of AHHH!" Chloe said she was super frustrated with the girls.

"Listen you guys need to bond; you guys need to start coming together and figuring out who you are as a Bella. Not only as a Bella but as a family. These aren't the Bellas I know. These aren't the leaders that I passed the torch to after I graduated. You all need to do this. We have building trust exercises here at my retreat in the middle of the woods. It truly works with teamwork, and I have seen things come to light here." Aubrey said. Beca turned to Chloe.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Beca asked.

"I'm positive." Chloe said.

"Okay, we'll do it. Let's pack our bags and meet you there, aub. Tomorrow morning." Beca said.

"Good, see you then." Aubrey said.

Chloe ended the call. Chloe was stressed just as much as Beca, Beca can see the exhaustion in her eyes. Beca just rested her head on the redhead's shoulder. Beca is scared she is going to fail them again, but she can't fail them. That's her family.

Beca cupped up Chloe's chin from stress. "Hey, look at me. I won't fail this; I won't fail the Bellas. I won't fail you or our family." Beca said. Chloe nodded, with some reinsurances. Chloe supports Beca 100 percent of the way. Chloe cupped her girlfriend's face.

"Babe, I love you and you are not a failure." Chloe said.
"Listen, we can- we can fix them even if it kills us from exhaustion, they're like having a bunch of kids but worse-" Chloe said as she heard fat Amy getting the pots out and the girls screaming for help. Beca sighed huge, so did Chloe. Chloe rubbed her head from all the hitting of the pots.

Beca tuned them out and focused on Chloe more than what's going downstairs. "Don't. I'll deal with it later. But I love you too, baby." Beca said. Chloe beamed and smiled, that made her feel better and Chloe kissed Beca's lips for several moments throughout the time of the Bellas fighting downstairs in the kitchen.

Beca came right down without Chloe as she is extremely exhausted. Beca tried everything to get their attention. "Guys, hey!" Beca shouted.

Beca then got onto the kitchen counter table, it was more of an island, and she grabbed Fat Amy's pots and smashed them. The Bellas looked at Beca.

"Guys." Beca shouted.

Fat Amy, Flo, Cynthia Rose was in the other room, trying to get away from the mess. "Away from your aca-bitches." Cynthia Rose left.

Fat Amy, Flo, Ashlee, Jessica, Emily was far in the living room, she was scared to enter the pile of seniors who wanted to attack her Beca noticed. And Stacie was all in the kitchen. Lilly was set off somewhere in the haunted basement.

"Legacy, come here, get behind me." Beca said. Emily walked around the scary seniors and got behind Beca.

"Okay now that I got everyone's attention-" Beca said.

"Hey where is Chloe?" Fat Amy asked.

"Upstairs-" Beca said, as Fat Amy kept interrupting.

"Why? Shouldn't she be here with you? Didn't you guys get into another fight?" Fat Amy asked.

"No, Fat Amy. my- she is exhausted, so I came down here instead." Beca said.

"So, what's all this about?" Stacie said.

"Hang on back up... Maybe Beca wants to say something to the group about my part." Fat Amy said, Beca wasn't having. Beca was exhausted from it too, but she went down due to Chloe being more tired.

"You know what Fat Amy; this is serious so please can I say this one thing before you guys go back to killing each other." Beca said.

The room went silent. "Okay, yes Chloe is upstairs because she is exhausted from you aca-bitches who won't shut up in the middle of the night, even the Trebles can hear your loud mouths and I am too. And that's a fact. Please pack your bags tomorrow because we are going on a retreat to fix us." Beca said.

"Where is it?" Stacie asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere in the middle of the woods." Beca said.

"So, pack camping things?" Stacie asked. Beca nodded.

Beca climbed down, and everyone calmed down. "Oh, please do not attack Legacy, just because she is a freshman it doesn't mean it's her fault every time and fresh blood, we don't want this being hurt before the world, please, thank you." Beca said. Emily noticed they went away after the Bellas sighed and walked away from Beca and Emily.

"Thank you... For letting them not kill me." Emily said.

"You're welcome." Beca said.

"So, what made you two come up with this idea?" Emily asked.

"We have a friend who graduated a long time ago. It was my freshman year." Beca said.

"The aca-dictator?" Emily asked.

"Yes? How did you know that?" Beca asked.

"Oh, Stacie. Heard the girls talk about it." Emily said.

"Ah, well. Please get your rest and pack. I will be upstairs. Don't tell anyone I'm going to Chloe's room- I mean my room. You heard mine." Beca said.

"Although it's pretty obvious you and Chloe are kinda a thing." Emily said.

"What?" Beca asked, deciding to play it off.

"Come on Beca, I know I'm new here, but I see it every day. Even at the performance today, I saw it." Emily said.

"Alright, you got me. Now, Goodnight. Legacy, try to keep it down." Beca said.

"Yeah." Emily said, watching Beca leave.

Beca went upstairs and the house was silent, Chloe smiled and knew Beca can do it to calm the Bellas down. Finally, some peace and quiet time. Chloe was under the covers and Beca joined Chloe as she flopped onto the bed.

"Well?" Chloe asked.

"They stopped as soon as I came downstairs." Beca said.

"You are kinda scary for a tiny person." Chloe giggled.

"Hey, I can't help it." Beca said.

"I know, but at least they stopped." Chloe sighed.

"For now." Beca said. Chloe gave her the look.

"Don't jinx it." Chloe said.

"Why not?" Beca asked.

"Are you with me or against me?" Chloe asked.

"Chlo bear, I'd never be against you." Beca said, beaming.

Chloe beamed at the word Chlo Bear. "Did you just call me Chlo Bear?" Chloe asked, smiling.

"Yeah, if you want me to stop saying it-" Beca said.

"No, I like it. It's cute." Chloe said.

"Okay, Chlo Bear." Beca said, kissing Chloe's lips for a good moment. Finally, they have some peace.