🥰-

heated makeout session is really all —

sapnap scrolled through his phone bored. he was waiting for dream to get home from doing a little grocery shopping. he'd insisted he'd stay home because if he would've went he'd asked for like everything he sees. it's true, he would've. he knows himself. apparently dream forgot how he is at stores??

sapnap's attention left his phone when the sound of keys jingling and a door opening hits his ears. and just like a dog, he's up and by the door waiting.

dream goes through the door, grocery bags in his arms. he grins at sapnap who's taking some of the bags. he knew he'd be some help. they set the bags on the counter, sapnap jumping up to sit on it. his legs swing as dream starts putting the groceries away.

"what did you do while i was gone?" dream asks, putting milk into the fridge.

"just the usual. i went on my phone." sapnap shrugs.

"is george home?" dream asks quietly.

"no, he left a little after you did. don't know what he's doing. never said." sapnap shrugs again. his legs continue to kick back and forth.

"oh, good. he doesn't need to hear you." dream says, a sly smirk on his face.

sapnap freezes, his legs stop moving. he stares at dream, looking at his back as he continues to put groceries away. his jaw dropped. yeah, they're together, and yeah, they've done it before ( a lot of times 😩😩 ), but sapnap wasn't expecting right now ( and this isn't a smut chapter lmao. )

dream lets out a wheeze, patting sapnap's froze leg. his smirk never leaving. he shuts the fridge door, moving to stand in between sap's legs. the way dream's tall enough to stand normally and have to LEAN down to kiss sapnap on the lips. when sapnap is sitting on the counter ... man's tall....damnn...

sapnap kisses back, hands going to his neck. they start making out, dream's hands going up his shirt. he makes soft noises as they kiss making dream smirk. he loves hearing his boy make such noises. it makes him hungry. makes him want him more. they soon stop their kissing, dream picking sapnap up from his waist. he brings him to the couch.

"movies and cuddles?" dream asks, lifting the blanket up for sap. sapnap nods, going under the blanket and cuddling close to him.

end.

404 words

sorry for the short crappy one wanted to get this out of the drafts and to start this oneshots book off with a small bang.

love y'all
comments, votes, requests appreciated 👍