Meeting Loretta Lynn

(A/N: Hi! So this story is going to be similar to my Johnny Cash ghost fan fiction "Ghost In Black." It will take place on the same trip as that book but this isn't a sequel. Also, this book will have one chapter. Enjoy!)

(Preslynn, hope you like it! 🙂)

1: INT. HOTEL ROOM DAY

FADE IN:

February 2020, Nashville, Tennessee.

DAD: Well Rach, it's our last day in Nashville. What do you wanna do?

ME: (Thinking) (to myself) "We already visited every place I wanted to see, but there was one more place I really wanted to go." Well, I'd like to check out Loretta Lynn's ranch. They do tours there all the time. Can we go?

DAD: I guess, where is it?

ME: Hurricane Mills.

DAD: Hurricane Mills? Where the hell is that?

ME: Only about an hour outside of Nashville.

DAD: An hour? Eh, I guess so. Get your shoes on and grab your coat.

ME: Sweet! (I quickly put them on and we all leave)

2: INT. CAR DAY

DISSOLVE TO:

Later, Rachael, and her family are off to Loretta's ranch.

ME: (To myself) "While we were in the car, I decided to write a letter to give to Loretta when we got there. Even though my handwriting sucked, I tried to keep it as neat as possible."

DAD: So what is it Rach? You get to go in and look around her house?

ME: Yeah, you can do tours or you can spend a few nights either in a cabin, a tent or an RV.

DAD: Oh cool, maybe we can stay there someday.

ME: Sweet! And it's supposedly haunted!

JILL: Oh. Wonderful.

ME: (laughs)

DAD: What are you writing?

ME: A letter for Loretta.

DAD: Is she there when they do the tours though?

ME: Well she's been known to show up sometimes.

DAD: Rach, I doubt she'll be there.

ME: Well I've heard that members of her family are the tour guides so maybe they can give it to her.

DAD: Maybe, but why'd you bring the album and the cookbook?

ME: (shrugs) I dunno. Thought it might be fun to see how people react to seeing someone my age being a fan of hers, and having a vinyl record too.

DAD: Whatever you say.

Soon, we arrived in Hurricane Mills. Dad was confused when he didn't find her house right away.