Chapter 12, Sue And Uraraka Vs Toga! Junior Gets Kidnapped! UA To Blame?

At Boxman's layer, the attack was being monitored by Snively's surveillance orbs. The orbs captured every moment when the villains attacked. One shows the mountains being on fire, the other shows the gas disappearing and the third one shows Amy, Yaoyorozu, Jiro (unconscious), Bakugo, Madoka, Midoriya, and Todoroki walking together in a group serving as Junior's protectors.

Snively: *Frustrated/Muttering* Those rotten little rodents! When I get my hands on them I'll-

Boxman: *Angrily* Snively!

Snively: *Gasp/Frightened* Sir.

Boxman: The League, Snively?

Shigaraki: What's the status?

Snively: *Uttering* Ah, yes the Vanguard Action Squad and our forces, yes. Well you see, they had the kids in their sites, their mission is almost complete, but then things got complicated when the heroes showed up and-

Boxman: The Legendary Heroes showed up to help? *Angrily shouts* Send me your surveillance tapes now!

Snively: *Mocking* Send me your surveillance tapes, NOW!

Shigaraki: *Frustrated* How did they show up? Wherever they're from, they made it possible to help the pink hero. What do we do? If they get in the way, then we may never get our wish.

Boxman: *Looks at the trails and knows which one Amy's taking/Radios Snively* Snively.

Snively: Sir. Shigaraki.

Boxman: Have you noticed that the hotel is part of a forest trail right by the nature preserve? *Rhetorical* What does that tell you?

Snively: *Nervously* That, the heroes, enjoy a stroll through the beauty and suffocation of nature?

Boxman: *Growls/Calmly* It means, that they're taking a straight route, to the hotel without alerting the villains of their presence. Tell Compress to get down there and...*Angrily Screams* GET THEM!

Snively: *Weakly/Scared* Yes sir.

On the West side due East, Uraraka battles an old foe from the Paranormal Liberation War. Himiko Toga, the transformation villain has cut Sue's arm and is bleeding. Uraraka stands in front of her protecting her from the Blades and Needles Toga has.

Toga: Hmm, not enough. Perfect, pure and innocent, but I still need more.

Uraraka: *Cautious* Sue, stay behind me. This girl is crazy.

Sue: *Worried* But, you're hurt. Don't you need a bandage?

Uraraka: I'll be fine. As long as you're safe, I have nothing to worry about.

Toga: *Chuckles* It's nice seeing you again Ochako. You're best friend is here in the flesh. I'm so glad that you're here. Shigaraki's right, this is fate.

Sue: She's your best friend? You're friends with a villain?

Uraraka: It's not like that. She's only saying that to get you freaked out and make you lose your cool.

Toga throws her needle that was aiming for Uraraka. Sue sacrifices herself and pushes Uraraka out of the way and the needle pins her arms to the tree nearby. Sue's arms were wounded but not to fatal. Toga smiles and comes near to Sue cheering.

Toga: Yeah! That must mean you also want to be on my friend list. Sorry, my real bestie is Uraraka and my darling is Izu-

Uraraka sneaks up on Toga and disarms her. She grabs her wrist and throws her to the ground before she could activate her blood sucking device she got from Lord Boxman and the Black Market.