37. Our relationship

Y/n Pov:

It was already time for Taehyung to come and I was really nervous. I didn't want this to go wrong so I made some tiramisu for dessert and dad would order some food later. Hopefully everything will be perfect. Just then the doorbell rang and I quickly went to open it. Taehyung was standing there nervously and didn't know if he should kiss me or hug me because my dad was right behind us. I signaled him to hug me and he did so before stepping inside the house.

"Hi." I whispered to him and so did he. We let go of each other and Taehyung looked over to my dad.

 We let go of each other and Taehyung looked over to my dad

"Hello sir." Taehyung held his hand out and waited for my dad to shake it. I could see on him that he was quiet nervous while he was standing there smiling and to be honest so was I. Finally my dad smiled back and shook his hand.

"Hello man. Guess we met at a wrong time yesterday. I'm sorry for that." My dad explained and a stone fell of my heart. Thank god he said what he promised he would. Taehyungs nervous smile turned into a relieved smile and I also breathed out.

"Yeah, that was a bit awkward. I also apologize for staying over without permission." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head as he said that and I was really proud of him. What a sweetheart.

"Let's forget about that. Are you guys hungry already?" My dad asked and now also turned towards me. I looked over to Taehyung.

"Not yet actually." He said and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I think we will work on our school project for a while and in like an hour you can order if you want to." I told my dad and he gave me a nod before we walked up to my room. Taehyung sat down on my bed and I got all the stuff out we managed to do before.

"I didn't know we were going to do the project now." He complained as he laid back on my bed annoyed.

I rolled my eyes at him as I threw our stuff on the bed

"We won't be ready by next week so we have to do it." I sat down on the bed as well and opened the folder. There were already a couple of text and pictures in there. We actually had quiet a lot done even though we only meet like two times for the project. I gave him his stuff to continue and I started doing mine.

"I need a pen." He said and I stood up to get him one. I handed him the pen and once I sat down he spoke again.

"I also need a marker." He said and once again I stood up to get him a marker. The moment I had my stuff in my hands again and wanted to start, he spoke again.

"I also need a-" Before he could have finish the sentence I threw my stuff on the bed and glared at him.

"Taehyuuuung! I know you don't want to work but the faster we are done the more time we have for each other." I yelled the first part of my speech but then my tone got soften and I lent closer to him and smirked at him. He gulped and grabbed his stuff and started writing like crazy. I laughed at him but also continued with the project.

"I also want to write about our relationship." He suddenly started and I gave him a confused look.

"Our relationship? Why that?" I asked him and he looked at me happily with his gummy smile.

"Well the project is about teenagers life so basically our life and...well...you are part of my life. Actually you are the only think I think about all day everyday so it is just normal to write about you. What else could I write about? There is nothing that interests me since you came into my life. Well yeah maybe the boys but I couldn't write a six page essay about them, but I could write even 12 pages about you." He spoke and was so lost in his own world that he didn't even realizing that my eyes were already completely watery. Once he finally looked at me his eyes widened and he slipped closer to me.

"Oh no no. Why are you crying?" He asked me and whipped my tears away while I just laughed awkwardly.

"Taehyung that's so freaking cute. But are you sure that you want to hold such a presentation in front of everyone. It wouldn't be like you and I don't want anyone to laugh about you." I explained to him while he still held my face between his hands. Once he heard me he raised and eyebrow and sighed.

"I don't care what anyone else thinks anymore. I'm happy so they can talk as much as they want." My heart started to beat really fast and I had butterflies in my stomach all over again. Why was this guy doing this to me? He was so romantic. An idea came to my mind and I got really excited.

"You know what, we said we are going to write about our life separately, but let's write about it together. If we write about our relationship then it's the best if we do it together." I explained to him and once he heard my plane he gave me a warm smile and nodded.

" I explained to him and once he heard my plane he gave me a warm smile and nodded

We sat together and started putting our ideas together and wrote everything down. The project was coming together really well. I had no idea that working with Taehyung could be this much fun.

"Should we also write about how you begged me to trust you." I joked around and he laughed nervously before answering.

"Alright we don't have to completely embarrass me." He said and I laughed. How cute. We continued doing the project and I was really happy with the progress.

We were a good team.