63. Admit it

Y/n Pov:

"I think Jimin is in love." Taehyung said and I looked at him shocked.

"What do you mean Jimin is in love? With my best friend? He actually is in love. Jimin can have such feelings?" I asked not believing that a player like Jimin could actually fall in love but to be honest, after what Amy told us about their date, it didn't seem that impossible.

"Yes and that is good because I am in love to." Taehyung said and I got really confused.

"What does that has to do with you?" I asked and he smirked at me with his drunk face. Oh sweet Jesus.

 Oh sweet Jesus

"Nothing. I just wanted to let you know that I am in love with you." He added and I couldn't with this boy. He was so out but still so cute. Hopefully my father will never see him like that.

Amy Pov:

I was sitting at the bar table with Jimin and drank the drink he gave me. It didn't taste that strong but there was for sure alcohol in it. It was my first time drinking alcohol and I really didn't like it but I throes not to show it. How can people actually drink this. It was disgusting.

"You don't really seem to enjoy the drink, do you want another one?" Jimin asked. Guess he could tell that I wasn't a huge fan. I shyly nodded my head and he chuckled.

"Don't tell me this is your first time drinking alcohol." He laughed and I looked at him embarrassed. His expression changed to a surprised one.

"It is? Why didn't you tell me? You don't have to drink if you don't want to. Jews come with me." He grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen where all the drinks were. Some people were there who Jimin sent outside. He looked so serious.

"You don't have to drink if you don't want to. Why didn't you tell me that you don't like it." He turned towards me and said really seriously as he looked deep into my eyes. Alright no need to make such a big deal out of it.

"I just didn't want to be boring." I answered and wanted to take another sip of the drink but he held my hand.

"Why would you be boring because of this. I don't care if you drink or not. This is so stupid." He added and now I felt a bit awkward. I lowered my head and placed the glass on the counter.

"Amy I really like you." Suddenly Jimin said and my eyes lit up and I looked at him again. He was still really serious and his eyes were sparkling.

"I know that there has been some rumors about me and some of them were even true but I really do want to get to know you because the more time we spend together the more I like you

"I know that there has been some rumors about me and some of them were even true but I really do want to get to know you because the more time we spend together the more I like you. Do you see any chances for us?" He asked and I was really speechless. Does this guy mean it this serious with me? But why? Why does he like me?

"I will make sure to never make you feel uncomfortable or unsure." He added and I was still speechless. How should I even react to something like that. We haven't spent that much time together and he still likes me that much. Well it is true that when we spent time together we did had a lot of interaction, even if most of the time he was just annoying me. Our date went really well and I never thought he would be the way he was. A different person. I met another side of him that I really like. It felt good to be with him when he was like that.

"Alright, I understand if you don't want to. We can also just be friends. Let's go back." He said and was about to turn around and walk out but I didn't want him to go. What was I supposed to do? Why do I want him to stay? Amy for fuck sake you are so stupid. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me. He turned around confused and I couldn't look into his eyes.

"Don't go." Was all I said. I couldn't even see his facial expression because I didn't dare to look at him. Why was I such a fool.

"Why?" He asked and I had to take a deep breath before I spoke to him.

"I like this side of you. Not the fuckboy side." I said and now I looked up at him but his face looked emotionless.

"What does that mean?" He asked and I got shy. Why does he have to ask like that? It is already hard enough for me to talk. I took a deep breath and started again.

"Okay. I do like you too. But just a little." I said and a small smirk appeared on his face.

"I'm not sure if just a little will be enough for me." He placed his hand to his chin and and acted as if he was thinking. This guy really won't let me be. I was really bad with words and I couldn't come up with anything to show him that I liked him to. Well to be honest, there was one thing that I was thinking about but I didn't know if I liked him that much. I looked at his face and saw him waiting patiently for me to say something. His long black lashes moved so perfectly every time he was blinking. I could have get lost in his deep black eyes. Was I crushing now?

"Oh fuck it." I said and stepped closer to him. He looked at me confused but didn't really had time to question me or anything because I placed my hand behind his neck and pulled him down to my height. I pressed my lips onto his plump lips and kissed him deeply. It took him a while to kiss me back but once he did, I couldn't let go. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to make out with me. I kissed a couple of guys before but never like this and nobody could kiss like him. He moved his lips on mine and smirked into the kiss.

 He moved his lips on mine and smirked into the kiss

"Let's goooo." I heard a loud scream which made me turn over and break the kiss. Taehyung was standing there with Y/n holding his arm and he was clapping really loud with a huge smile.

"That's my brother!"