A start

I (Celestia) live in a world of ruin and despair, although I meant well...I turned the world into a hell. Full of angels and humans, battling demons. Disgusting creatures. They are the ones in which have ruined this world, they are back stabbing monsters. You must understand I have every right to be disgusted in these demons. I pray for my people in which have sacrificed everything to keep them away from my family..but sadly I must say it wasn't enough for my family is imprisoned by the demons. I'm doing everything I can to free them.  Such as becoming an 'partner' to their princess. Now, this story shall truly begin.
     "CELESTIA" said tsukki, "have you heard?
A beautiful woman is coming into town, and will be joining us in the battle against demons!"
     I knew this, she was actually a princess of the demons, despite this I said, "Oh! How wonderful!" Obviously I was lying it was truthfully not one bit wonderful, but he didn't need to know this...
     He replied, " I hear she's absolutely gorgeous, and so is her brother." I gasped when I heard this, she had a brother!?...I was terrified, maybe I showed this because he said, "Well yes, but you won't be replaced." He gave a ugly smirk, you see tsukki is my brother, and he is quite..stupid.
     Suddenly, I heard Elizabeth as her shadow towered over me,"I would like to meet this gorgeous woman." I liked Lizzy I really did but she, saw me as a sister...sadly. I frowned upon her sentence, then she came...she was gorgeous! She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And Lizzy seemed to think this as well, she immediately started flirting with her.
     But she pushed Liz away, she introduced herself," I am Misaka Ayato, and I believe it will be a pleasure working with you all." I rolled my eyes, obviously she was a good actor because Lizzy and my stupid fucking brother welcomed her...with a little too much excitement. I mean I wasn't jealous...or.. was I? Over the next few days, Misaka was an absolute saint, maybe one of the purest souls I've ever seen...maybe she wasn't bad? NO, I can't let her get to me she's a demon, a disgusting ugly demon. She would disappear over a few days. In that time, we met Maddie, she was extraordinarily strong and graceful.When we did see Misaka again, Tsukki and Elizabeth were back to being obedient servants. It was annoying.
      Then Misaka asked the most stupid question, " Well, what's so wrong about demons anyway?"
      Suddenly, Maddie chimed in, "There Monsters that's what"
     Misaka then said, "What's with the princess?"Leading to some squabbling.
     Maddie under her spell as well then saying, "You know, I think you're quite cute." Causing a conflict between Elizabeth and Maddie.
    Tsukki, being Tsukki yells at them saying it's time to got inside. Everyone falls asleep.