SLIGHT NSFW WARNING// Damn Nice Tits

You arrive at your favorite restaurant; martinis, You purposefully wore a sexy dress that showed most of your fat boobies 🤪 You saw puff puff sitting obviously not dressed nice, you sat down with him and you just tell his eyes were directed at them double d's!!! "Hello Puff.." you said a little regretful of wearing such a revealing out infront of your perverted boyfriend.. The waiter came over to the table and asked, "What would you lik-" and his eyes were directed at your tits too. Puff Puff seemed a little pissed off, "AY, GET YOUR EYES OFF MY GIRLS TIG OL BITTIES!" Your cheeks turned bright red as the whole restaurant put their eyes on you too.. "puff.." you said seeming very fucking embarrassed.

" you said seeming very fucking embarrassed

FEW WEEKS LATER..

You're on your period and puff puff is just begging you for sex.. He was lucky enough to be short because his only view was your tits! You were chillin' in bed eating icecream with your hair looking as if it were a bird's nest. Blood stained sheets in a few spots, box of tampax, and your short horny boyfriend. Your boobs seemed swollen, which made them look BIGGER. Having big boobs already was hard enough, but swollen bigger hard breasts? What hell! You could see your boyfriend holding on to his cock looking directly at your boobs currently almost E cup. You seemed slightly horny too looking at his cock get hard.. Your stripped off your shirt and ripped off your bra, "Puff~ want a taste of some of mommy's milk.. ;)" Being the 5'10" tall queen you were you stood up for puff puff to be at a perfect reach to your tits. He had to get on his tippy toes for his mouth to fully get on the nipples but still, successful.