𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

<𝙰.𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊>

Bags of cash neatly stacked all over the dark floor of my office, as smoke filled my lungs and intoxicated the air surrounding me. My glass of amber liquid sway ever so slightly in my hands as the ice traveled around the glass in a circular motion. The hot air caused condensation to slowly drip down my glass onto my hand.

Rain hit the window with little taps, as the storm outside brewed within the clouds, darkening the sky causing the trees to shake. The forceful air clashing against the house. The fireplace warmed the room and the dark wood floors beneath me.

The body heat beneath me warmed me on the inside while the fire tickled my exposed flesh, sitting back in my chair letting my body release the tension that consumed my mind and muscle. His jaw released the tension as he slid further down in-between my loosely parted legs.

His head dipped down as his hand glided down the fabric of my suit pants.
Watching him swallow hard as his hunched body hid under my desk. Aching for the tease that had been taunting him all evening.

The only thing that kept us apart was my belt around waist.

His hand quietly reached into the fly of my pants, unzipping my zipper. His warm skin brushing gently against mine; this sent a chilling tingle, which pulsed through my body quickly.

I sank in my chair, making the arrival of his mouth to my cock easier on his neck. Although I know he enjoys the pain, I smirk at the thought and sight of him and his gorgeous lips wrapped around my erect cock.

His hand gripped hard on the chair, causing the veins in his hand to show through his skin. As he pulled his muscular built body from beneath my desk. His lips were replaced by his free hand around my cock, roughly using his hand to go up and down on my erection. A hiss escaped my lips as his hands moved faster on my cock. His hands gripped the collar of my shirt, I felt his pulse race with mine. His inky curls drifted across my face, as his lips pressed softly against mine.

Vincent grabbed my belt from the floor, pushing my chair back so he could stand up. The way his body heat glistened down his toned chest made me ache for him more.

If I cave, he wins. And if he caves, I win. Our sex is a game. Two dominate men, a whole mansion, at this point we've fucked in every room.

But the office is the last room we haven't marked with our moans and hand prints on the window panes. He takes my belt, wrapping it around the back of the chair and around my hands. His skin brushes against mine as he tightens the belt, before tipping the chair back and kissing me.

His hands run through my tangled hair, gripping hard on my scalp, pulling my head back in the chair, his lips gently pressed against mine for a moment. He takes his time taking off my shirt, sucking gently on my skin,

His hands move to the tie below his knees, watching his hands grip the silk fabric makes me so fucking hard. And he knows it too. Every meticulous movement makes the room hotter.

"Close your eyes."

His breath warm on the nape of my neck, itching at my skin. I oblige, closing my eyes as I feel the silk tie wrapped around my eyes, gently tied at the back of my head, but tight enough it wouldn't fall off.

His head dipped between my neck, nipping at my skin, leaving little bruise marks trailing down my chest. He nipped and kissed his way back to my hard erection, his cold hands firmly gripped on my cock sending the same chill through my body.

His hands firmly and quickly went up my cock, the pulse practically electrocuted my heart, as it beat faster. I arched in the chair, but the restraint of the belt stopped me from fully losing my balance, and somehow my struggle made him grip harder around my cock, and his lips suck harder on my skin.

I hissed, the fucking pain of my erection and his skin against mine. I could feel the heat, it boiled inside of me. I wanted to release so bad. I wanted to watch him press his lips to my tip and clean it all off.

But all I fucking saw was darkness, everytime his hand moved up my shaft I moaned so fucking hard. He makes me so fucking hard, I never win our game, and he is why.

He knows every way to pleasure me through pain.

"Vince I-" I felt his finger touch against my lip, silencing me. Merciless. I fucking live for it.

His lips wrapped around my cock, he started sucking slowly, but increased. My body was fucking climaxing, and he could tell.

He gets me on a high, just to switch his fucking position and lead me the fuck on.
I feel his lips leave my cock, and his arms wrap around me. Taking the belt off the chair, but tighter around my wrists.

"Lift your arms up love." I lift them the best I can. But his hard grip fixes them to the position he wants them, I feel the hot wood floor beneath my skin, and the crackles of the fire become louder.

He took two fingers, swirling them around my g-spot. I tensed up, not in a bad way. But I ached for the force I knew he could bring.

His cold hand gripped hard on my leg, as his mouth was back around my cock, sucking so fucking hard as I arch my back and he takes it all in his throat. He moans as it hits the back of his throat. Sliding on and off my cock, his hands gripped hard on my thighs digging into me.

He flipped his tounge around my cock, taking it deeper into his throat, his gag reflex is God sent.

I felt my body ready to release, he pulled his lips off my cock just time for me to release down his toned chest, he chuckled under his breath. "I win yet again."

He pulled my body up onto my knees, taking the tie off of my eyes. He was soaked, and he fucking glistened in the fire lit room.

"Clean it up August." He placed me on my knees, bending down so his chest was in my reach. I sucked hard on his tan skin. Tasting my release on my tounge, but the groans from him made it worth it. The way his eyes rolled to the back of his head, the way he was holding back.

"Fuck." He hissed, I trailed my tounge along the lines of his abs. Making sure I cleaned every fucking last inch of him.

His hot hand grabbed my chin, forcing his lips onto mine, as his tounge entered my mouth. He paused. "I wanted a taste darling." He continued kissing and consuming me.

We successfully fucked in every room. But I think our office will forever be my favorite place. He is phenomenal.

────────────────────────────