Cheater

The couple would be arguing about something stupid which ended up to Kai saying something that broke Quentin.

"You're such a liar, what exactly have you done for this relationship because I've done more for you then you do for me" Quentin said as he was annoyed with her.

"You're a cheaters" was what she said to Quentin which left him confused.

"I never cheated on you and if you're still on about that ban stuff we both agreed on they could join our relationship for a week you didn't have to agree i was ok with just dating you" he responded clearly mad that she thinks he cheated or would cheat on her.

The two would be going back and forth until Quentin decided to just apologize to her.

"Since it's clearly my fault this argument started I'll be the one apologizing again.... "He said while getting ready to send an apology to her.

"I'm sorry for ruining our good moment this morning and I'm sorry for starting an argument with you. I didn't mean to get upset with you or anything. I'm not gonna ask you to do something you aren't comfortable with and I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't wanna do... Sorry for being an asshole and being such a pain.. I'll leave you alone for as long as you want just know I love you and always will.... Bye ig..... 💔💔💔💔" he said as he just w nt to start texting his favorite coworker jaylnn hoping she could make his day better for him.

"Hey hey" he sent hoping she would respond soon.

"Hey wsp" she responded a couple minutes later  after she got done with what she was doing.

"Not much I'm just bored and was hoping you could entertain me" he asked clearly bored and wanted to get his mind off of the argument.

"Wanna read part of a story I'm writing?" she asked since she also liked to write stories.

Quentin had agreed to her offer and waited for her to send the link to her story so he could read it.

Jaylnn ended up sending one of her smut stories to our mc waited for him to tell her what he thought of the story.

Minutes later Quentin would finish reading the story and told her that he enjoyed the storyand thought it was funny when he saw "six times" in her story.

Hours another argument would happen between the two couple which led to some things they did in the past and once again Quentin called her liar because she always makes excuses, can never prove anything and never wants to answer the question but instead dodges it. Kai would call him a cheater because of the ban thing even though he didn't cheat it felt like he cheated on her.

"You know what I'm sorry for always causing problems and ruining our happy moments... I'll try my hardest not to cause another argument with you" Quentin responded after a couple of minutes of arguing and just closed out of Instagram and just silently cried to himself feeling like everything is always his fault.