four

I don't know how, but I submitted my paper on time

I don't know how, but I submitted my paper on time. And not to brag, but I think I did an incredible job.

I decide to make some breakfast before I start getting ready. I open my fridge to see my options. I really need to go grocery shopping soon. I want to make something quick and simple, so I take out the bread, a banana and some hazelnut cream to make a sandwich and I also make myself some coffee.

While I make my sandwich, I can't help to think about yesterday. I met Harry Styles. I think he's probably the kindest person I've ever met. I mean it was my fault the coffee spilled, and he paid for another one?

Not to mention, ever since Dunkirk was released, I've kinda had a little tiny crush with him.

I mean can you blame? The man looks like he was handmade. Every detail of him, his eyes, his hair, his smile, the way his tattoos look like they were meant to be there, god his tattoos-

I shake my head to stop thinking about him and try to focus on what's important. Tonight is the dinner of Mr. and Mrs. Rowland and their friends. I don't know them, so I don't know if it's formal or casual or what to wear.

Mr. Rowland told me it's a work friend, so he must be either a director, producer or actor. I'm not going to lie, I'm extremely nervous. You'd think that working with a film producer, I'd know a lot of famous people, but that's far from the truth. I kinda work more for Lily than for her parents if we're being honest.

I don't want to look too formal nor too casual. I want to be comfortable since Lily has a lot of energy, plus I'm also taking care of a 9 month old, according to what I've been told. I take out some cream dress pants and style them with a brown sweater and a brown belt. I take out my black converse boots. Looks decent enough, right?

I check the clock only to see that I'm already running late

I check the clock only to see that I'm already running late. I didn't realize how long it took me to get ready, I blame the nerves.

Debating between walking or taking my car, I decide to take my car because I don't know until when I'll be there, and I'm definitely not taking the risk of walking alone at night. So I get on my car and shuffle my playlist for the drive.