six

It's been a week since I went to the dinner at Mitch's

It's been a week since I went to the dinner at Mitch's. I'm not really sure why I had the urge to text River. But I did and there's no going back from that. Besides it was just a normal text, apologizing, once again, for Gabriella's attitude.

My week has been a little bit chaotic. I had the audition for the role in 'Eternals'. I should probably watch the Marvel movies. They're supposed to let me know if I got the part or not any time in the next few days.

I hope I got it, just so I can take a break from Gabriella's comments. It's always 'well at least I'm working' or 'at least I actually have a career'.

Right now I'm finishing getting Emilia dressed, we're doing a lazy day today. We'll stay home, maybe order some food for me and Gab, watch some movies. These are my favorite kind of days.

"I'm going off to Chloe's now, I'll see you later." I hear Gab say. What?

"What do you mean you're going? I thought we were spending the day together, just the three of us?"

She rolls her eyes, "Look, if you don't want to be a successful actor, that's on you. But I actually care about my career and what I'm doing in life." She turns around and starts walking to the front door.

"More than spending time with your daughter?" She stops walking for a second, but then continues her way.

I pick up Emilia from her mat as she starts to fuss, "It's alright my little love, I've got you." So much for lazy day. "What do you say, let's see if uncle Ni is available." I pick up my phone to text Niall.

Ni

Hey Ni, do you have any plans for today? Can Em and I tag along?

Was planning on going on a walk, more than welcome!

We'll be at your in like 15 minutes?

I'll leave the door open

I place Emilia in her playpen while I get changed to some sweatpants and a hoodie. A walk does sound nice, might help me to clear my head. I prepare Em's diaper bag and pack some toys just in case. I place the diaper bag in the stroller and get her settled in.

Niall lives really close by, a walking distance. It's really convenient for emergencies. Emergencies meaning I need him to care of Emilia when I can't.

He just got his second album 'Heartbreak Weather' out, which may I say, it's amazing. He always wanted to become a singer, ever since we were kids, that's all he talked about. I'm glad he achieved what he wanted.

We get to his house and he's already in the front porch waiting for us. "Ah! My favorite little family has arrived." I laugh as we start to walk around the neighborhood.