Chapter: 9

Jungkook enjoyed the event with suga and Rm then had dinner with them. After that he left from there and come back.
it was already 9:00Pm,
He enter the room to find taehyung sleeping on bed while hugging one of pillow , "huh? What is he doing here?" he was hella tired to wake other up, he moved then set the alarm at 11:00pm and get in other side of bed and slept.
But he failed to notice the heat coming from taehyung.
After sometime taehyung wake up and look around then left while mumbling,
"my head.. its hurting?"
He enter his room and take his medicines and again slept.(😶😶did he just? again?😶😶author is sorry)
Time skip
"How much time still takes?" Taehyung said while trying to sleep in airplane as they are coming back, but his head was hurting and he was burning in fever. "Just a lil"
His one of colleague replied and he just nodded.
The manager suggest to go to hospital before going back but he reject it also stop him to telling jungkook.
The landed after an hour and came out of airport, "taehyung, dont need to come to company tomorrow" the manager said as taehyung set inside a company car,
Then left.
"where is tae?" Jungkook asked as he set in car, "he just left" Mr. Yang said while sitting beside him, "okay, inform jimin that he is on the way home" jungkook said closing his eyes and their car move forward, "but Mr. Park left to chicago for Mr. Jung concert tomorrow" manager informed,
"what? Why didnt you tell me before?" jungkook look at him with disbelieve eyes, "sorry sir" jungkook just nodded then again close his eye, after reaching him home he quickly goes to his room and slept.
other side taehyung also slept after reaching home until he feel a something cold on his forehead, he open his eyes and look at the lady then speak,
"why are you still aweke Miss. Cha?", "its already 9:00Am" she inform. Taehyung quickly set on bed and speak, "oh shit i am going to be late" but miss. Cha hold his hand speak, "You have fever"
"its okay, i will eat medicine" he replied, "no stay home or i gonna tell Sir about this" she said and taehyung pout then set on bed. "Go take shower i will bring your breakfast" taehyung nodded.
The day again ended with taehyung having high fever, jungkook asked the manager who replied that he have fever so he just nodded.
Taehyung plead Miss. Chaa to not tell jimin as today was hoseok concert but seeing him in this much bad condition she picked the cell and called jimin around 10:00pm.
" yes Miss. Cha everything okay?" jimin asked picking the call, "Sir, taehyung Sir is having a high fever from tomorrow but he plead so i couldnt tell you" she inform and jimin panicked and replied."wae? What happen? Check on him time to time i will be back tomorrow" she just mumble 'okay' then hang up.
WITH JIMIN
"what happen?" Hoseok said as he look at jimin who suddenly start sweating badly, "hyung, taehyung is having a fever" he said hoseok just come toward him and hug him, "he will be okay and dont worry we are also leaving in hour" jimin just noded, "btw when V is coming" hoseok said, "his flight will land after 2 hours of ours" jimin said and hoseok just nodded. Then they also left the hotel to take flight back to korea.
...
..
................
there comes another chapter. Saranghaeyoo❤