02 ᥫ᭡

"i finally got you out my bed, but i still can't get you out my head

"i finally got you out my bed, but i still can't get you out my head..."

__________

̤̮ "Y/N WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SO FAR AWAY? YOU COULD'VE STAYED WITH ME!" Ever since you told your mom you were going to an out of city college, she's made it her priority to try and convince you to stay near her — even though you were just a three hour drive from her house.

"Ma, you know this is my dream college. We can facetime and text at any time," you said, laughing, "plus, Muna isn't leaving for another year."

"Yeah, but Muna won't bake with me but, yeahh~ you right, you right. But still, you better come visit at least every once in a while. Oh, and make sure you bring Rue and Yanna with you if they have time too!"  your mom said over the phone.

"Yes ma'am," you and Rue said at the same time.

"Alright, I gotta make dinner so I'll call you later. Lemme know when you get settled in your apartment, love you."

"Love you too momma, bye." you waited a couple seconds before you hung up since you didn't want to seem rude. Putting your attention back on the road, you gripped the steering wheel in your hands and followed the directions the gps gave you.

"So, once we get to our apartment, we have to go grocery store, AND furniture shopping?! " Rue whined and thrashed in her seat, causing her to hit her head on the back of her head on the head rest, "OWW! THAT SHIT HURT!"

"That's what you get. Now calm down before you break something," you laughed.

"Is Yanna still asleep?" you asked. Rue turned her head to the backseat to find Yanna taking all three seats, wrapped up in the blanket she brought with her, supporting her head on a pillow.

"Yeah, she's a sleep. She looks mad comfy too," Rue said, shifting in her seat to get comfortable. "How many hours until we're in Houston?"

"Uhh," you looked down at your phone in the cup holder to check, "three. I suggest you get that one hour in, cause you're driving next."

"Mannnn," Rue whined and slumped her head against the car window. "Lemme get some music in this car, its too quiet." Rue plugged her phone into the car charger and set her phone up to play music. She scrolled through her music then picked 'Didn't Cha Know' by Erykah Badu — and fell asleep to rest for her turn to drive.