Chapter 1

It's Friday night and both Megan and Beyoncé went out to have some fun at a club which something they haven't done in a while. They had a few drinks and were a little tipsy. They were dancing on the dance floor and took a break too catch there breaths.

They went to the bartender and ask for a couple of shots for the both of them. They noticed a really pretty women sitting at the bar alone taking shot after shot. She didn't look very happy. Megan and Beyoncé both looked at each other and then at the girl. Of course neither of them knew her but they were still curious as to why such a beautiful women was drowning herself in alcohol and looked down.

Normani had just caught her boyfriend of 3 years cheating on her with a women at their apartment. She immediately left before either of them could say anything and saw that the club was close by so she figured a shot wouldn't hurt. She wanted to get rid of her pain in the moment which is why she was drowning herself in shots. She didn't notice the two beautiful women beside her until they sat down on each side of her.

Beyoncé and Megan both put their hand in Normani's back causing her to jump and come back to reality. She looked at both of them with a confused look.

"Can I help you?" She asked both of them.

"Yes actually, we were wondering why a very beautiful women like yourself looked sad on this Friday night" Beyoncé said.

"But you guys don't know me so why do you care?" She asked. Her intention wasn't to sound rude, she just blurted it out before thinking.

"We don't have to know you to care about you. No one deserves to be down on a Friday night so you mind telling us what's got you upset?" Megan said.

"Well umm I guess I'll tell y'all since it doesn't matter that much anyway. I caught my boyfriend of 3 years cheating on me with a women in our apartment. I thought he was gonna marry me eventually but that's out the window now" Normani said.

"We're sorry that happened to you. Wanna dance to maybe take your mind off it?" Beyoncé suggested.

"I think it's better if I just stay here. Thank you though" Normani said with a smile. Beyoncé and Megan then went back to their vip spot and sat down. The truth was no one really knew about there relationship or marriage or even that Beyoncé was intersex. They figured it was best to keep their relationship private and it's been going good every since.

"I feel bad for her but she wanted to be left alone so we have to respect that" Megan said and Beyoncé nodded her head agreeing with her.

"What I don't get though is how can someone insanely beautiful and gorgeous as her get cheated on you know? Her boyfriend is a dumbass" Beyoncé said and Megan agreed.

"Yeah I don't get it either" Megan said. Beyoncé and Megan both shared a look between each other and they both could tell they wanted the same thing but couldn't go for it given the circumstances of the situation and they didn't even know anything about the girl.

"It's weird because I have the urge to just comfort her in the same way I comfort you" Megan said.

"I get it and so do I" Beyoncé said.

"This may sound crazy but you know how we have threesomes sometimes?" Megan asked and Beyoncé nodded waiting for her to continue.

"Well what if and I know we literally just saw and met her for like a minute at most, what if she's the one" Megan said and Beyoncé looked at her confused.

"What do you mean if she's the one?" Beyoncé asked.

"I mean like the one that completes us" Megan said.