How did you find out!?

Andrew Tate had never been popular. He was the only gay boy at his school, Academy High. Unfortunately, it was a prissy private school since Andrews parents were filthy rich. He was bullied constantly, picked on for his love of cat ears, high socks and men. However he could never escape this bullying since the moment he went home, his parents would go off at him. That's what was happening right now.

"ANDREW." His father, the famous actor and playboy Shrek screamed, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THE COLOUR PINK. PINK IS FOR PUSSIES AND I DID NOT RAISE A PUSSY."

"I-I'm sorry father." Andrew sniveled, trying to hold back tears. He was wearing an oversized pink hoodie with galaxy patterned leggings and a hot pink heart choker that he had hidden when he noticed his father was in a bad mood.

His father walked away, cursing, as Andrew wiped his eyes and listened to his comfort music. His idol was Nicki Minaj and he worshipped her. He also loved a masked youtuber who went by the name of 'Dream'. Andrew would watch hours and hours of this guys minecraft videos, listening to his attractive voice in wonder. 

Andrew would often imagine Dream announcing that he was his new boyfriend on stream along with other steamy scenarios that often played in his head.

He was startled out of these whet fantasies when he heard his mother and father yelling at each other. They often fought for hours and hours, at this point Andrew was used to it. His mother, Fiona, was a popular star of a tv show called "MY WIFE IS A CACTUS!?". The ratings were not very good, but she was way past her golden years. Shrek on the other hand had kept his fame and popularity, however he spent most of his time sleeping with women and doing drugs. Both were extremely abusive to Andrew, his father even hitting him. 

The family lived in a nice house, however they could not afford to keep it in the nicest condition, so many rooms were unused, dirty or straight up molding. However, this was Andrews home and he felt a sense of security within the musty, rusty, dusty, crusty walls.

Andrew flipped through a body building magazine that his father had bought for him, hoping to turn him into a macho man, but instead, it only fueled his gay fantasies. Andrew looked at the sweaty, muscular men and imagined that dream would look like one of them. He imagined dreams strong muscular arms around his own frail, slim waist, imagined his lips against his own plump, kawaii lips...

Suddenly the door burst open with a bang. Andrew jumped back and hid the magazine under his bed. His jaw dropped to the floor in horror. 

"Hey little bro." His older brother, Giga-Chad smiled smugly.

Shit.

*'~~~~o((⊙﹏⊙))o~~~~'*

"So, Chaddie, how's university going?" Shrek asked.

"Oh it's going fantastic. I'm THIS close to solving the cure to cancer." Giga-Chad was a top student in his uni and one of the most popular. He always went to parties and gatherings, getting drunk and doing coke, but he never ever got caught. He also got straight A's and all his teachers loved him. His parents too.

Imagine lol

Andrew stared at his plate in jealousy, he never really got good grades and never found friends. His parents were constantly yelling at him to be better.

"So how's Andy these days?" Giga chuckled.

"He's going alright, nothing compared to you though, Chad."

Andrew was getting frustrated, eating aggressively. He tried to drown out his older brother, to no avail.

"You know, Andy's always been a twink." Chad laughed evilly. Andrew froze, horrified.

"What do you mean, Giggy?" Fiona asked

"Yoy know, since he's...

G A Y."

Andrew leapt at Giga-Chad, clawing at his face and punching him as hard as he could. Unfortunately, Giga-Chad was much stronger and easily overpowered Andrew, his theme song playing in the background.

Andrew looked over to his parents, his mother was crying and his father looked furious.

"Throw him out, Chad. He's no longer our son." Shrek looked directly into Andrews eyes, fury and hatred burning deep inside them, "Leave, Andrew. You are no longer our son."

Andrew ran out the door as fast as he could, crying and sobbing. He had run so long and fast that he collapsed to the ground. The rain poured and thunder clapped as Andrew sobbed, he didn't like his parents at all... so why did it hurt?

He continued to bawl on the side walk, the rain dripping off his shiny head. Little did he know that this day would change his life forever.