Part 1

Natalie is just another girl, 8th grade to be specific. She always kept a smile, and never let anything bring her down. Since 6th grade Natalie has been getting bullied, and it slowly kills her. But, little do they know what she actually goes through and how she actually feels.
It all started in 6th grade. Natalie & her best friend Jazmine were hanging out when the "popular kids" came over and started to bully Natalie, but then looked over at Jazmine and told her she was really pretty. Jazmine thought they were nice. "Omg" Natalie yelled. "It's okay they're nice."
Natalie believed her for that moment, but slowly as the days passed her and Jazmine weren't hanging out as much. Jazmine was too cool for Natalie. As time passed, Natalie began to feel more alone and more alone. It was until one day, that she was absolutely heart wrecked.
"Hey" Jazmine said.
"Hi" Natalie replied, as if they hadn't talked I forever.
"I heard everything, you've been spreading rumors about me. About everything that happened in elementary school, finally I get the chance to be popular, but you're just wrecking it for me!"
Natalie stood there, as a tear drop rolled down her face.
"It wasn't me..."
"Whatever, just stop talking to me and stop telling people things that aren't true nobody values your opinion anyway." She laughed and then left.
That night, Natalie went home and tried to text Jazmine.
"Hey I'm really sorry for everything & I hope we can still be friends."
As she tried to send the message, it didn't go through, and it kept reading "this number doesn't exist."
Jazmine had blocked her. On Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook. Natalie was extremely sad until her older sister came in and comforted her. Her older sister, Larae was always capable of putting a smile on her face. Whether it be with a simple word, or a whole paragraph. But that was until she went off to college in May of Natalie's 6th grade year. When 7th grade came around, Natalie was always sad and rarely did she smile.
One day her mom came into her room.
"Natalie!"
"What do you want!"
"You have 3 C's , and an F."
"Yeah, I know."
"What's that supposed to mean? Huh? Your supposed to be getting straight A's, your making all of us look bad"
"No I'm not, it'll go up after i turn in my projects!"
"You better turn in those projects and I want straight A's" she slapped Natalie and left. "You were a mistake anyway"