"stressfull day" -req

Ship : sol hali and Blaze
~smut

Solar looked Stressed as he closed his book, Hali looks at Blaze knowing Solar was in a bad mood so they decided not to try to talk to him. "I'll be right back." Solar did a slight tsk and left, Blaze looks at solar as he walked away, "I wonder why sol looked so stressed" He looks at hali, "I don't know either." Hali responded.

Blaze goes to hali and hugs him as he gave him light kisses on his cheek, "Blazee.. what are you doing" Hali looks at Blaze as he kisses his nose, "I um just want to you know" Blaze burried his face on Hali's chest as he turned a bit red "your so cute when your flustered" Hali smiles and kisses his head. Blaze hugs him and smiles.

Blaze Yawned to be fair it was getting late, "Hali im a bit tired" blaze said as he rested his head on his chest, "lets go to bed then firefly" Hali picks him up(bridal style) as Blaze just giggled and both went upstairs, Sol still on the work table looking still irritated from his work, "Hey Solar maybe you should take a break from that i think it's time to rest" Hali put blaze on the bed and Blaze looked at solar, "Yeah Sol stop stressing yourself" Blaze says.

Solar took off his glasses and put it down "hm, I need a stress reliever" Solar looks at blaze, Blaze looks back at him, "Me?" he asks

"Yes you"

Solar walks to the bed and crawls on top of him, "So Firefly?" solar said in that tone as blaze blushed and nodded. "can hali join?" Blaze asks, "what? you want two at once hm?~" Solar teases and hali just laughed and kissed blaze "quite needy huh love?" Hali asks, Blaze being blaze turned into a bright red ball as he can only nod as he felt the two touch his body.

A few more minutes of exploring his body Solar slowly taking their clothes off, "do you want prep or you wanna take them raw" Solar rubs his waist as Blaze mumbled, "What was that Love?" Hali plays with his hair, "i can take them without prep.." Blaze softly says. Solar pulls blaze up a bit to adjust, Hali positions himself behind blaze as Solar lined up on top of Blaze, Blaze who's being sandwiched between the two can feel two things touching his entrance.

Solar held his hand and slowly entered As Hali did as well, Blaze let out a whine as he felt the two inside, "such adorable noises~" Solar kisses him as he started in a slow pace, Blaze's muffled moans in the kiss as hali rubs his waists and also had a steady pace.

The air in the room got hot instantly as the three continued their "stress reliever" Solar picked up the pace as Blaze whines and moans, Hali could easily kiss his neck as he left hickeys. "Such an adorable view..~ you like this?~" Solar smiled, Blaze can only nod and gripped on sol's hand. Hali suddenly went faster that caught Blaze off guard made him let out a loud moan, "your a noisy boy aren't you?~" Hali kisses his neck.

They continued for awhile as they reached their climax, Three of the panting blaze felt like his body melted into both Hali's and Solar's body, "you did so good Firefly" Solar kisses him and lays him on bed and hali hugs blaze, Solar sighed and put the blanket over them, "Thank you, Goodnight you two.." Solar kisses both and went to sleep.

ehe trio over hot my love