Compose.

The rays of the early morning sun flickered about through the dense canopy making the dew drops seem almost like glitter, birds chirping composing a melody awakening mother earth, in the midst of the sweet haven stood a girl swinging her hands, striking the rough surface of a tree her blonde hair swishing and blue eyes weary and almost faintly angry, the rush of the river filling the ears of the audience, mused with a beating sound of metal against wood.

Ino strikes once, twice, thrice against the wood making cuts and slices, the dry bark splattered up and about. Her kunai finally fell from her hands, the tiny drops of blood seeping out from the cuts as she stood there glaring at the kunai. She finally sighed and knelt down, her eyes weary and dark circles forming around her eyes. She sat against the tree bark closing her eyes and reminiscing the events of the day before. Her dad might've arrived home by now and yet here she was engulfed by her own dreariness and jealousy she couldn't even welcome her dad.
'Some good daughter she was', she berated herself.

Ino laid there for quite sometime until she felt a warm, comforting chakra positioned beside her emitting endearment.

'Dad', Ino mused as she opened her eyes making contact with deep blue eyes looking down at her with a faint smile and amusement.

Inoichi looked down at Ino and smiled as he stroked her hair.

' Are you alright, Ino?', Inoichi asked, ' I haven't seen you whole night, I thought maybe you slept over at your friend's place, you could've welcomed this old man you know '.

Ino sat up and held her dad's hand as she kept her head low, ' I'm sorry Dad, it's just there's been a lot and I thought I'd come here to clear my mind'.

Inoichi smiled, ' It's okay Ino, now, will you tell me what's really bothering you'.

Ino positioned herself, 'Dad, I guess I'm not worth it to become a Ninja, I neither have the strength as Sakura nor the will as Lee or Naruto, there are many heir of the clans of Konoha much more stronger than me and I'm afraid I'll fail the Yamanaka Clan', she continued, ' I'm afraid, Dad, I'm afraid to lose you'.

Inoichi gripped Ino's hand tighter and stroked her hair again, ' No Ino, you're the daughter of Inoichi Yamanaka and Nara Yamanaka, you're the fastest learning and smartest the Yamanaka Clan has seen in decades, no matter what people say, you're not weak always keep in mind the Yamanaka clan never gives up, we're the stronghold of Konoha', he mused, ' The Yamanaka might not have the strongest kekkai genkai but you know why we're respected its because we're the manipulators of chakra, the best sensors of Konoha is born from our clan. We bow to nobody, we make our rules as we go'.

Inoichi stood up, ' Remember Ino, the mind controls the body. '

Ino stood up and smiled teary eyed, ' Yes Papa, I'll become the best our clan has ever seen for us and for... Konoha. '

Inoichi smiled, ' Now come along, I have many things to teach you, we don't wanna be wasting time before your exams, we still have more way to go. '

The young blonde haired beauty followed the steps of the taller man, both lump of ponytail hair swaying in the breeze deep blue mixed with light blue, shadows merged and trailing amidst the contrast of the lush green grass.

~

The Nara Compound .

Shikamaru looked over the wall encompassed around the compound making note of two cluttered blonde hair in the field of lush green grass and hue of various colours.

' Ino '.

' Shikamaru Nara!', Yoshino screeched, ' Haven't I told you not to climd over the wall like that, what if you fall and crack your head? '