03

Not what is expected
__________________________

~~??? Pov~~

When I got home I hid the unconscious cat in my scarf.
I quietly unlocked the door and walked in.
I walked down the hallway to the living room and looked in. There were 3 cats huddled up together within the warmth of and old blanket.
The house was nice and quite.
Peaceful.

Well it was

Until a stupid banana wannabe jumped down the stairs and screamed

"HEYYYYYYYYY"

Goodness me..
I swear he gets louder and louder everyday.

"hi mic.." I grumbled out

Mic had then walked forward to me and pressed a kiss to my forehead

After that, I went to sit down on the sofa while Mic went to the kitchen and started making some food, eggs I think. Smells like it.

~~~~little bit later~~~~~~

After we had eaten and fed the cats, we then headed out to work. I decided it would be best to take the kitten with me. If I left it at home who know what would happen to them.

After a bit in the car, we had gotten to UA. Its about 8 right now so we have about 30mins till we have to head to class but I guess we should head to the teachers lounge first.

Once at the teachers lounge, annoying blond 1 and 2 both instantly stated to converse.
"Hello! How are you two on this fine morning?" a booming voice called out like were aren't a couple of meters away from each other.
"Heyyyyy!!"
Why is he loud?? Are they both deaf or somthing!???
"we are doing AWESOMEEE!! YEAHH!!"
Good grief. Why did I decide to marry a loud blond??
"Well that is excellent news Present Mic!"
I grumbled a bit at the annoyingly loud blonds and walked towards my desk. 'it's too early for this shit'.

~~ANOTHER TIME SKIPPP~~

After a quick nap, it was now time to go teach.

'oh what fun'

I quickly got up from my chair with my sleeping bag and headed out the loud lounge.

As I was walking, I felt a small amount of movement within my scarf. As I looked down, I saw to little fur ball I had rescue earlier. I smiled slightly before continuing my journey to class.

After a quick briefing, I started to tell the problem children about what they were doing but midnight interrupted me. ¬-¬

I had left after that. I stood just outside the class room door. I took out the small feline from my scarf and held them in my arms ever so gently. They looked so peaceful sleeping. I started to wonder why such a cute little cat had been left to fend for themself. Why it passed out. Its such a cruel thing to do to such a harmless animal..

What a cruel world this truly is..

I'm so sorry but another time skipp

After a bit, it was the end of class. I got up and went back in once the class had left the classroom.

My stomach grumbled.

A quiet sigh left my lips.
I looked inside my sleeping bag..

'huh-?'

Where is all my food..?

A grunt of frustration grumbled from my throat.

I looked in my scarf.
The cat was still out cold.
Mabey I should leave them here..
I placed my sleeping bag on top of the stand at the front of the classroom and carefully placed the small cat on top of it. Hopefully they should be warm enough in there for now.