Peter hale/reader:His

You sigh and dry off throwing on Peter's shirt and boxer shirts. You walk into the living room to find Peter sitting on the couch shirtless. You walk over to him till you touch his knee and you straddle him.

"I missed you" you say kissing his neck. His hands go to your hips and you bite your lip.

"I had to hold Derek's hand today while looking for that body" he huffs and you grin. You play with the hair at the base of his neck and run your nails down his neck.

"Maybe you should come to the bedroom and I'll rub your back?" You grin, nipping his neck and his hold tightens.

"Kitten behave" he growls in warning but you don't listen and suck a mark on his neck making him growl.

"What if I don't want to behave? What if I want to be your bad girl?" You say nipping his ear and you grind down on the growing bulge. Peter chuckles and his hand lands on your thigh and his other around your throat making you moan.

"You just can't help yourself can you?" He chuckles and you bite your lip. You both knew this was because of the super full moon but the other part is you loved to fuck Peter.

"Oh please we both know you want me" you smirk moaning as you roll your hips and his hand gose to your hip holding you still making you growl and he flashes his eyes in warning.

"There is something I want even more" he growls, he pulls your mouth to his and he kisses you deeply biting your lip when he breaks the kiss. At this point you are soaking your panties and his pants as you try to catch your breath.

"What's that?" You pant catching your breath. You felt your cunt throb painfully and whine when he held you still.

"Your hot little mouth wrapped around my cock" he growls against your neck and ear making you moan and whine. He pulls back till your lips are almost touching and he nips your lip and you moan.

"You know I always love to suck your cock" you smirk and slide to the floor and undoes his pants and pulls them down letting his cock spring free. You reach up and grab his cock and slowly start to stroke him. You lean forward and suck the head of his cock and you both moan.

"Fuck! Good girl" he growls as you deep throat him. You Moan at his words and you look up at him as you gag a bit and you pull off for some air.

"I love how your cock feel in my mouth" you say before sucking his head back into your mouth and his free hand winds in your hair and he holds your hair still as he fucks your mouth and throat. Peter lets out a growl as he cums down your throat. He lets you go and you pull off him and swallow down everything he has given you.

"Come here!" He growls pulling you back in his lap and ripping your soaked panties in the process.

"Peter!" You cry out when he rubs your clit. Peter bites your lip and you lean down and kiss him deeply. Peter's other hand touches your breasts making you moan.

"Strip and get in the bed" he growls letting you go and you whine at the loss of his touch. But you walk with shaky legs to his room and strip naked and you crawl in the middle of his bed and you let out a whimper when his scent fills your nose and you feel hot and needy.

"Spread your legs show me what's mine" he growls stroking his cock. You moan and spread your legs showing him your soaked pusay and he groans.

"Please" you moan as your cunt burns and throbs for him.

"What do you want?" He groans, stroking his cock faster.

"I want you to fuck me till I can't move" you moan your hands roaming your own body. You moan as you rub your clit as you watch Peter jerk off over you. Peter let his cock go and he crawled over you.

"But first i'm hungry" he growls as he sucks your clit in his mouth and you grab his hair as you thrust up. Peter holds you I still and you moan and scream for him.

"Fuck! Peter! Please fuck me!" You scream as he shoves his tongue deep inside of you. Peter growls and kisses and bites up your hips and stomach to your breasts where he takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks hard as you wrap your legs around his waist. Peter kisses up to your neck where he sucks and bites making you moan.

"Who do you belong to princess?" He growls in your ear pulling back to look down at you. His blue eyes shining electric blue, your own eyes shining just as bright.

"You Peter! My alpha I'm yours!" You cry out as he bites your neck leaving his mark claiming you as his. You moan as he thrusts into you making you cry out.

"You're mine!" He snarls as he pounds into you. Your nails leave bloody marks behind. You lean up and kiss him deeply and nip his lip as you flip you both over.

"And you're mine!" You snarl as you ride him. Peter's hands hold your thigh and hip as you bounce on his dick.

"Fuck your tight!" He growls as your sharp nails leave marks down his chest as you moan feeling closer to cummung. Peter snarls and you are on your back once again making you moan loudly.

"Please" you moan as he fucks you hard. Your claws in his back making him growl and snarl. Peter grabs your throat as he fucks into you his bright blue eyes shine in the dark making your cunt clench around him and he groans.

"You wanna cum? Then be a good girl and beg for me" he growls, kissing you sloppily making you moan when he pulls back.

"Peter Please!" You whine and he starts to slow his thrusts and you growl.

"You can do better than that baby girl" he growls, slapping your breasts making you cry out.

"Fuck Peter Please! I want to cum! I want to cum so I can feel you cum deep inside of me! Cum so much I have your pup" you cry out Peter snarls and pulls out and flips you over onto hands and knees. He pushes back in as he grabs your hair pulling you back into his thrusts.

"Fuck! Such a good girl! Cum on my cock" he growls smacking your ass making you cry out. You scream as you cum hard your cunt clamps down on him and he moans deeply. You knew Peter was close.

"Fuck Peter give it to Me fill me full!" You moan and he growls and stiffens up as he cums you moan and bite your lip when you feel his hot cum. Peter flops onto his back and looks over to you with a cocky smirk on his face as he tries to catch his breath.

"I think maybe you should help me with a shower and maybe a rub down?" You grin and lean down to kiss him and he grabs your lip with his teeth making you shiver.

"You just can't get enough can you?" He smirks as you straddle him.

"Well what can I say? You make me so wet all the time. Now let's go get in the shower while I suck your cock" you grin standing up and walking naked to his bathroom leaving him staring after your.

"Your asking for it" he chuckles as he gets up to follow you.