Story Arc Idea #1

This will be about a Story Arc that might be shown in BlazeSaber00's upcoming "Helluva Boss: Into The Blitzo-Verse" Crossover Book, and it is gonna be about the "Blitzø as Leon S. Kennedy" Universe Idea that I have told BlazeSaber00 about in our Private Conversation.

This will be about Cloned Blitzø, (aka J. "Ghost" Martinez, from Resident Evil 2: Remake) The Vigilante Squad, (Nateryan48's OC Team from his "Stranded in London" story) The Sawmill/Backrooms Scout, (who is from the [15.ai] Red Team Adventures" video series by "dragonhunter219" on YouTube) and The Backrooms Mercenaries, (who are also from dragonhunter219's "[15.ai] Red Team Adventures" YouTube series) on their own Adventures during/after the "Blitzø as Leon S. Kennedy" Universe chapters in BlazeSaber00's "Multiverse of Blitzo" reaction book.

Also this is what Cloned Blitzø/J. "Ghost" Martinez will look like:

So basically after the events of the Resident Evil 2: Remake Story Mode, (which will be having the main characters be replaced by the "Helluva Boss" characters) Blitzø S

So basically after the events of the Resident Evil 2: Remake Story Mode, (which will be having the main characters be replaced by the "Helluva Boss" characters) Blitzø S. Kennedy, (Leon) and Charlie Reinfield, (Claire) were sent to the Backrooms along with Cloned Blitzø/J. "Ghost" Martinez. And they will also meet both Scout, (Team Fortress 2) and Carl, (Auqa Hunger Force).

(This idea will be similar to this video by "dragonhunter219" on YouTube):

(A/N: Pretend that the National Police Force have Nateryan48's OC Team called: The Vigilante Squad along with them in the video).

Both The Sawmill/Backrooms Scout, and Cloned Blitzø/J "Ghost" Martinez will stay in The Backrooms because both of them want to protect anybody else if they get trapped in the Backrooms as well. But it's also because Cloned Blitzø/J "Ghost" Martinez wanted to let Blitzø S. Kennedy to have a much better life than him, since he was a Clone of him his whole life.

(This will be the Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry that Cloned Blitzø/J. "Ghost" Martinez will be using in this newest Story Arc Idea): G18 Handgun, (Resident Evil 3: Remake). MUP Handgun, (Resident Evil 2: Remake). M3 Shotgun, (Resident Evil 3: Remake). MQ 11 Submachine Gun, (Resident Evil 2: Remake). LE 5 Submachine Gun, (Resident Evil 2: Remake). Infinite CQBR Assault Rifle, (Resident Evil 3: Remake). MGL Grenade Launcher, (Resident Evil 3: Remake).

I like to think that there will be some chapters in BlazeSaber00's "Multiverse of Blitzo" reaction book where it's about the Resident Evil 4 Story, but with Blitzø as Leon S. Kennedy. And once he begins to make the "Helluva Boss: Into the Blitzo-Verse" crossover story, the first part of this Story Arc Idea should be very similar to this Team Fortress 2 Video by "dragonhunter219" on YouTube:

(Pretend that Blitzø (Leon S. Kennedy), Charlie Morningstar (Claire Renfield), Moxxie (Human), Millie (Human), and Loona (Human), are with The Sawmill Red Team in that video. And also that these versions of Moxxie, Millie, and Loona are from the "Blitzø as Leon S. Kennedy" Universe as well).

After they were able to save Cloned Blitzø/J. "Ghost" Martinez, The Sawmill/Backrooms Scout, and also the rest of The Backrooms Mercenaries, where they given a mission to save a Character from a different Universe, (BlazeSaber00 can think of which kind of character from a chapter of his "Multiverse of Blitzo" reaction book, and he/she will be from one of the Universes where an different version of a Blitzø came from) and it will be very similar to this mission that is from the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)" video game, (which it is called: "Violence and Timing"):

(A/N: Play it from *1:32* to *20:52* of the Mission).

So I and hoping that BlazeSaber00 will like and comment on this page since I really want this to happen in his upcoming "Helluva Boss: Into the Blitzo-Verse" crossover story.

And for the next upcoming pages, I will be doing both the Weapons and the Members of The Colonists Mercenaries, (Who are from dragonhunter219's Team Fortress 2 15.ai Series on YouTube) later on in the future since I to show more of this Story Arc Idea. And also in case all of y'all are wondering why TF2 Characters are were, well it is maybe about I like to think that both of dragonhunter219's TF2 15.ai Series and the "Blitzø as Leon S. Kennedy" Universe are connected, and it will be explained later on. I will be seeing all of you guys next time on the new upcoming pages, and Peace Out Everybody Else!!!