Weapons for The Brothers-In-Arms

This page is about an Idea of mine that I have thought about for BlazeSaber00 and his "Multiverse of Blitzo" Reaction Book, where it's about Blitzø as Walten the Guardian from Slendytubbies 3, Slendytubbies 3 Mini-Series: What Comes After, and Slendytubbies 3: The Apocalypse DLC.

This page will show a Old Original Character Team of mine that was first seen in a Old Book Series that godzillahalofan (Who is now known as Paryew) once made on Wattpad. This Military OC Team is known as: The Brothers-In-Arms!

Their Looks:

Their Names (From Up Left, to Down Right):

*Juan Carlos Deleon, (Role in the Squadron: Leader of the Group).

*Jake "Jake the Gunner" O'Brian, (Role in the Squadron: 2nd in Command & Machine Gunner).

*David Statz, (Role in the Squadron: 3rd in Command).

*Jimmy Deleon, (Role in the Squadron: Juan's Cousin & Rifleman).

*Jackson Jesús Eko, (Role in the Squadron: Submachine Gunner).

*Tommy Higa, (Role in the Squadron: New Recruit & Radio Operator).

*Peter Lee, (Role in the Squadron: Helicopter Pilot).

*Steve Franics Drake, (Role in the Squadron: Machine Gunner).

If y'all are wondering how will Blitzø/Walten the Guardian meet The Brothers-In-Arms, well it will actually be very similar to when Walten finds Laa-Laa in the Outskirts (If you chooses to Not Wake Up Laa-Laa). They will be with Blitzø/Walten the Guardian during the Whole Time since they were also a part of The Teletubby Military (Slendytubbies 3).

And also the reason why The Brothers-In-Arms are there, is that they (along with other Teletubby Military Soldiers) were on a Mission where they were attacked by some Newborns. The Teletubby Soldiers that were with them were killed by the Newborns, while The Brothers In Arms are the only ones that survived the Attack. They need Blitzø's/Walten the Guardian's help to contact The Teletubby Military, and to also stop Noo-Noo's Master Plan.

(Their Weapon Loadouts):