"Home"

Lucas

Bus Driver - "Hawkins, Indiana!"

After a long bus ride, I finally got off. Even though I lost my sight, I still remember where to walk. I was walking and walking until I heard crying. I walked towards it. As I got closer, it sounded really familiar. It sounded like....Then, it stopped.

Lucas - "What the hell? Hello? Anyone? Damn it."

Troy - "Well, well. Look who came back from the dead."

Lucas - "You gotta be fucking shitting me. Okay. Troy, Trevor, please I lost my sight and I can't see anymore so please just back off."

Troy - "You're blind now? Oh this is going to be more fun."

Suddenly I felt a sense. Troy was about to punch me but I quickly dodged it.

Trevor - "What the hell? How did you do that?"

Lucas - "I - "

Trevor went to throw a punch next but I did backflip.

Troy - "Okay. Enough of this bullshit. Now it's for real."

Lucas - "Oh come on. Don't you 2 Dumbassess care about anybody else but yourselves?"

Troy and Trevor quickly threw punches but I dodged and threw punches of my own and started kicking too. What the hell is going on with me?

Max

I walked out of my trailer to take out the trash when I heard voices come the forest.

Troy - "You're so dead, Sinclair?"

Max - "Lucas?"

Lucas

Trevor put me in a headlock and I did another backflip to get out of it.

Max - "Lucas!"

Lucas - "Max?"

Max - "What are you doing?"

Lucas - "It's a long story. Help me!"

I punched Trevor. Lucas kicked Troy in the face.

Max - "I'm so happy to youre awake and okay. Where we're this whole time?"

Trevor tried to punch me but I dodged it. I punched him again.

Lucas - "I was in a hospital in Oregon but I escaped."

Lucas backfliped and hit Troy in the face again and knocked him out.

Trevor - "Fuck this."

Trevor ran away.

Both - "Are you okay?"

Max - "Lucas, you're eyes."

Lucas - "What? How are you blind? You just kicked ass and I've never seen you fight like that before."

Lucas - "Honestly, I don't know what's going on with me. It's like I have super abilities to fight while being blind."

Max - "Well it was awesome. I missed you a lot."

Lucas - "I've missed you, too. How's everyone?"

Max - "They missed you, too. We've been struggling without you. I've been struggling without you. I cried myself to sleep every single night while you were in a coma. I kept blaming myself for not saving you and I - "

Lucas - "Hey, it's all okay now. I'm back. It's okay. I'm back."

I looked into Lucas's blind eyes, we kissed passionately.

Max - "I love you."

Lucas - "I love you, too."