Another day in the cafe

In the morning, I get ready and cycled to the cafe. On my way there, I saw the granny.

"Hello granny, how are you?" I asked.

"Oh hello..! I found your wallet the other day," she said and handed me my lost wallet.

"It was with you.. I thought I couldn't find it back anymore, thank you so much!" I replied.

"Yes but picking your wallet led to an accident.. a person was killed." She said.

I looked at her in shock and memories from that day popped up in my head.

-

When I reached the cafe, boss is still the same as yesterday. He was sitting on one of the seats and cleaning his camera.

But the strange man is here too, I ignored him when he said hi. Look at him, so childish.

"Boss, I made you tiramisu, try it," I shove the tiramisu in front of him and said

"I'm not hungry," he replied.

I nodded my head but the folk on the tray dropped from my hand.

"I'm sorry.." yet my anxious hands accidentally knocked on the glass of flowers beside the table.

The glass shattered on the ground and the flowers scattered all around.

"Sorry.. sorry.. I will pay you," I told boss.

"Can you afford to? Get lost!" and he walked away.

The strange man walked towards me and showed me a paper with some words written on it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"If, a philosophy. If and only if, which can be applied in love. If before he is in a relationship, he and you meet, a relationship between you both may just blossom. However, before he met you, he is already in love with someone else. You have come into the picture late, silly. His heart is filled with someone else, how can he add you in?" The strange man blabbered on and on.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Wake up! Continue to sink deep into a one-sided love is bad news.." he continued.

I ignored him and went to find boss who is sitting outside the cafe. Before I could even approached him to talk, I went back in. He was looking at the spoilt flowers and closing his eyes. I did not want to disturb him.

"Come here..!" The strange man called out.

"What?!"

"My friend just got dumped by his girlfriend and say he is like this now," he showed me a picture of an ugly pig.

"You look like this too! Identical!" and poke my nose to make it look like a pig. Bastard.

I twisted his finger and he shouted ahhhh. I let go.