Don't turn on the light!

This one is a fairly long one, compared to the other ones I've been writing...

Two dorm mates in college were in the same science class. The teacher had just reminded them about the midterm the next day when one dorm mate — let's call her Julie — got asked to this dance by the hottest guy in school. The other dorm mate, Meg, had pretty much no interest whatsoever in going and, being a voracious student, she took notes on what the midterm was about. After the entire period of flirting with her date, Julie was totally unprepared for her test, while Meg was completely prepared for a major study date with her books.

At the end of the day, Julie spent hours and hours getting ready for her date, while Meg had her face glued to the books. Julie tried really hard to get Meg to go, but she was determined to pass midterm. The girls were really close and Julie didn't like leaving Meg alone to be bored while she was out having a blast. Julie finally gave up, using the excuse that she would cram in homeroom the next day, like she usually does.

Julie went to the dance, having the time of her life. She headed back to her dorm, around 2 am. Deciding not to wake up Meg, she thought she would wake up early and ask her for help about the exams.

She woke up, around 5 am and went to wake Meg. Meg was lying on her stomach, apparently sound asleep. Julie rolled Meg over to reveal Meg's terrified face. Julie, concerned, turned on the desk lamp. Meg's study books was still open and had blood all over it. Meg had been slaughtered. Julie,her mouth open in horror, fell to the floor and looked up to see, written on the wall in Meg's blood: "AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DIDN'T TURN ON THE LIGHT?"