Part 2

Kenzies pov:
I sat at the back of mr clarksons class with a boy who looked very bored so I started a conversation with him
"Hey I'm Kenzie" I whispered as him looked up and smirked
"Kyle didn't see you there" he replied
"I've sat here for half the lesson how have you not seen me"
He shrugged "so have any clue what we're meant to do weren't listening.
"No completely blanked what he was saying but that's ok I'm his step daughter"
"Really you live with him" he says intrigued
"Basically yeh he's always around ours same with josh"
"Awesome can I have your number I'd like to get to know you". He says genuinely
"Sure I guess" he hands me his phone and I hand him mine as we exchanged numbers just as the bell went
We stand up as we get ready to leave for break "can I hang around with you at break I'm sure it will be alright with my sister" I ask
"Sure if you want" he says back with a smirk on his face.

Sams pov:
I was with my friends when Finn says " hey why is Kenzie hanging round with Kyle"
We all look over to see Kyle and my sister looking very close with her back on the wall and his arm near her face.
" I dunno but she better stay out of trouble or mum won't be happy" I say concerned.

Kyles pov:
I'm standing near Kenzie I really like her my arm is near her face as I look into her eyes and down to her lips hers doing the same as my lips lock with hers I push her further to the wall my hand on her leg and hers around my head.
We pull apart as the bell goes I look at her and smile and she mirrors that I grab her hand and pull her with me to mr meads room I take her to the seats at the back and we sit down.