chapter 2

still Bethany's point of view
omg its o2l. I had a mini hear attack. sam is so cute with his red cheeks. Trevor can't take his eyes off me. Jc and Kian smirk at each other. Ricky will probably be the dad. and Connor is on Tumblr. I hear them talking to Maria.
"Bethany, get your stuff packed you moving in with..."
"O2L" they all chant together
"yay thanks so much guys, but who's my dad?"
"I am" Ricky says while they all point to him.
"I'll be right down with my clothes"
no one knows my backstory and I plan to keep it a secret. I pack my few outfits and my phone. I penny board down the stairs and carry my last Arizona in my hand. I say my goodbyes and hop in Ricky's car. I see a large house and it must be theirs.
"everyone to the sofa asap" ricky says.
"okayyyy" we all murmur
we walk in the door to a welcome sign. I was so happy to finally have a family.
"1. curfew is 11 o'clock. 2. have fun." Ricky says
I was shocked. life couldn't get better. Ricky tugs my hand to what I believe what might be my room. "its amazing I love it dad" the room was light blue and so cool. I go to put my suitcase in the closet and its full of muscle tees and tank tops and dresses.
"RICKY I LOVE YOU" I say
"Connor picked out the clothes..." Ricky says
I come down stairs and no one is here but in the backyard they are swimming. I find the bathing suits and throw one on. I run down stairs and push Connor in the pool.
"I'll get you back" he says after he pops up from the water.
A/N happy Mother's Day. 2 reads. yay😂. love ya😘
-Summer ❤️