MGM 11

It was dismissal, Taehyung looked at Jungkook

It was dismissal, Taehyung looked at Jungkook. The younger smiled at him and tilted his head to the side.
"Yes?" Taehyung says and Jungkook pouted.
"You told me we're going to visit mom... Are we not?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung chuckles.

"Of course we are... But I'm a bit hungry, I'm going to eat first, yeah?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. They went to a convenience store and Taehyung starts choosing what he wants to eat.

Finishing his food, Taehyung rubbed his stomach as he felt satisfied with what he had eaten. A big smile on his face and Jungkook giggles, watching him.
"Let's go?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.

Jungkook pointed out the directions, making sure Taehyung doesn't get lost. Jungkook sees the house, a small smile appearing on his face. He turned to Taehyung, who's focused on the road.
"Hey, Tae... That's the house" Jungkook says, pointing at his house.

"I hope mom is still here" He whispers under his breath and they parked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sees him breathe heavily before relaxing. Taehyung got out of the car and Jungkook followed.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook, smiling a little. They walked to the house and Taehyung takes a deep breath before he knocks. The door opens and he's met with a woman. She had bags under her eyes and she looked so tired... And he could smell the alcohol.

"Who are you? What can I do for you?" She asks and Taehyung gave a smile. Even though he hates the woman, she's still his soulmate's mother.
"Uh... I'm your son's soulmate..." Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"Jungkook...? If you're looking for him... He's been gone for I don't know how long" She says, sighing. She hid the beer on her hand and sighed again.

"Can we talk inside, Mrs Jeon?"