Meet My Eyes

I've passed by him two times already. Why can't you look at my direction. I'm getting impatient and went to look for a line to line to have my groceries paid. I passed by him again to go line, going to the cashier thats few meters away from him.

I passed by him again but this time I'm so close to touching him. I passed by his back. He seems to be distracted by his little brother and patting his head for whatever reason.

I can smell his perfume, oh my god. The scent smelled good clearly was not using one of those perfumes that almost all men use.

I thought that he has a girlfriend but its not like I have chance taking him from her nevertheless making eye contact. He's wearing a mask though but I didn't care since theres no way I'll be able to see him without a mask.

This will be my first and also the last time of seeing him.

There he is standing, looking at the donuts after getting his groceries paid. I pretended to stare at the donuts from a far trying to look at him using the corner of my eye. I just kept hoping he'd look at me but he still wont! I didn't want to leave my sight out of him so my steps were small going to the donuts stand where he was standing. Walking. Going to his direction slowly and hoping he'll face me. But he still is not. Now I'm on my way to the exit passing by him hopeless that he'll stare at my direction. I assumed he saw my back but it was just my back. Goodbye.