T e n

Jimin was sitting near the small pond amid the large front yard. His fingers drowned in the water, nonchalantly unfurling the surface. He looked lost, his eyes seemed empty as he glared at the water, However, he momentarily shifted his gaze to Taehyung when he heard the younger's panting.

"You looked so happy as you have found something precious" Jimin passed a compliment and saw the wide boxy smile on Taehyung's face although his eyes were red as he cried harder.

"I–I found them, Jimin–ah I–I finally found them and I can't believe it, It's happening," Taehyung said, His breath still steady, He ran to Jimin who now got up in curiosity and received a warm embrace from Taehyung.

"Who you found?" Jimin asked carving a curious smile on his lips.

"I found my family" Taehyung said, He couldn't balance his emotions as he told Jimin, At one moment he laughed, and then next his eyes fell into tears.

Jimin widened his eyes, His plump lips shortened round in bewilderment, "Did, You did you met them? The older asked, He pulled himself from Younger's embrace and deeply glanced at the widened smile spread on Taehyung's face.

"Who are they? Where are they people tell me everything in detail, Tae" Jimin once again interrogated, His heart hammered loudly in his chest, He felt as if it was him who found his people.

"Lord Kim Seokjin," Taehyung spilled the name, He chewed his lower lip his cheek flushed shyly.

Jimin elbowed his arm to Taehyung's arm, "I already knew you belong to some royal family," Jimin said, hauling the wind through his teeth, "Prince Kim Taehyung, Woah it sounds fascinating" He said raising his hands in the wind as a frame.

Taehyung continued to laugh timidly,

"Owh, Taehyungie getting shy" Jimin began to tease Taehyung, He tickled Younger's stomach and a cackle reverberated in the yard.

Taehyung ran backward in defense, "Ah, stop doing this,"

"Have mercy on me"

Cackled.

Taehyung made himself lay on the ground as he felt exhausted, Jimin leaned himself over the Younger's limbed and buried his face under his neck.

Taehyung creates a cage of his arms around the older's back. For the next few seconds, they just breathed calmly, Feeling the soothing gust of wind brushing their bodies tangled with each other.

"Let's live like this forever, Let's not split" Taehyung didn't know why but the deep voice of his heart commanded, He tightened his grip against the soft and cuddly limb of the older.

Jimin hummed intoxicated, His voice lay low and smoky as he inhaled Taehyung's lavender cologne. His scent always seemed so warming and refreshing, It had enough power to make Jimin forget all his worries but today for the first time Jimin felt intoxicated, He crave perhaps his blood.

"What the heck? Why it is? Why I'm craving his blood? Why him in all?" Jimin wondered, He felt the same irritation in his gums that ached his entire upper jaw.

He wanted Younger's blood, His eyes stuck on his pulse, The coppery scent of his blood and its sounds flowing in his veins urged Jimin to stab his teeth in his neck and sucked his blood but he couldn't, He remembered how mercilessly he had killed Oh Nara and Jimin couldn't even imagine hurting Taehyung just because of his cravings.

"No, No, No, I can't do this, How the fuck I can feed on him" Jimin scolded himself for being greedy, He rashly got up and stepped back.

"What happened?" Taehyung wondered, getting up as well.

"Are you turning again?" Taehyung asked befuddled at his sudden act, He grabbed the older's arm, and concern became visible on his face.

"Just stay away from me" Jimin screamed, He shove his younger back, His face suddenly concealed with fear, The same fears that had appeared yesterday that forced him to embrace Taehyung but why he was pushing him away? The older merely could wonder.

"What happened Jimin–ah, Tell me I'll help you" Taehyung's eyes begged as he asked the older to reveal the thing that bothered him, But Jimin was too afraid to reveal that he was craving for his blood, He was embarrassed for his greed for his lust to the Younger's blood.

"Just stay away from me, Don't even dare to come near me" Jimin warned the younger, His entire body trembled as he fight with his urge constantly provoking him to suck Taehyung's blood.

Jimin insanely grabbed his hair, His demonic eyes petrified Taehyung this time, But he looked more worried than afraid.

"Tell me anything you're scaring me Jimin" Taehyung yelled this time, He took one step closer to Jimin but the older dashed himself back to the room and locked the door from inside.

"Jimin opened this fucking door" Taehyung commanded, He growled in a fit of anger as he knocked on the door more than twice but received an intense silence in return.

The entire day passed and the moon brightened upon the sky but Jimin didn't open the door, Taehyung couldn't be more worried about the older as he was at the moment.

"Jimin–ah at least tell me that you're alright, You're making me scared please open this door we will find a way okay so don't do anything stupid" Taehyung begged his eyes soaked in tears his voice trembled as he merely received the deep intense silence.

"There is no way of getting out of this fucking problem Taehyung," Jimin replied atlas, His voice cracked as if he has been crying for the entire day, Taehyung felt as if someone has put the burden away from his heart, He exhaled a breath of satisfaction when he heard older's voice.

"No, You're the one who always gave me hope, You're the one who told me that one day we will escape, So whatever it is just don't give up" Taehyung struggled to find the words that could comfort the older but it seemed he had been failed as the younger heard the sobs coming from the other side.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, Just, Just don't hate me for who I am, Don't resent me, For anything," Jimin said in a shaky voice.

" How can I hate you, You didn't choose to be who you are, I will always be by your side, and I will always protect you please Jimin opened this door" Taehyung continued to beg, His flushed cheek soaked in tears.

His heart beats faster than ever, He felt suffocated, Why the fear of losing his soulmate was growing Stronger, Taehyung's entire body began to shiver in fear, He couldn't understand why his mind was imagining things that should not happen.

"What you're going to do Jimin? Tell me before doing anything" Taehyung yelled, He knocked on the door and kicked on it, For the very first time in his life he felt so helpless that he cursed himself in his heart.

"Just go away, and leave me alone," Jimin commanded in a low tone, His voice cracked as he has struggling to control his cry and he was.

Jimin couldn't endure the fact that he was craving for the Younger's blood. He hated himself for being the creature who was hungry for Taehyung's blood, Someone he cherished the most.

As far as his mind could assume, Locking himself in a room was the only thing, Jimin could stop himself from doing. But how long he could stop himself? The constant thought wandering in his mind made him afraid whilst standing outside the room Taehyung was constantly protesting against his action.

"You won't be able to escape Jimin, You can't stop yourself, You need his blood and only his blood can remove your hunger," The voice inside him echoed in his mind, and the demon who seemed to control him provoke him to open the door and attack on the younger.

"No, No, I won't feed on him, I can't allow myself" Jimin muttered, He flipped his hair back and searched for something in his surroundings, Suddenly a vase made of glass came into his sight ans he rashly grabbed it.

"I can't feed on Taehyung," He mumbled and hit the glass on the table to break it.

"Arrrghh," He groaned agonizingly as he stabbed himself, through the broken piece of the vase.

Limping on his feet he approached the wall and made himself sit on the floor, He put his hand on his stomach, "I can't feed on him" It was the only thing Jimin was telling himself.