S i x t e e n

"Pretty eyes,that never lies

"Pretty eyes,
that never lies.
Pretty lips,
I want to touch,
Through my fingertips"

"Never I have felt this way, He was always pretty, flawless, and perfect, But today I felt as if he made my heartbeat raised. As if he's the one I want in my life.

"What is that feeling?"

"Is Jimin feel the same way as me?"

"I want to ask him but I'm afraid, I'm afraid that I might lose my friend, But at the same time I want to inhale his fresh breath, I want to kiss his soft lips, I want to taste his milky skin"

"I should've not felt that way but I'm feeling and I'm afraid".

Taehyung put the brush back into its holder as he was done writing his feelings in his diary. He turned back to see the older sleeping peacefully on his bed.

After spending the half night gazing at him instead of the moon, Taehyung brought Jimin back to the castle whilst the older fell asleep, He successfully controlled the demon and it was a victory for him.

Taehyung spent the remaining night thinking about his feelings, There was a fight inside him, and he wanted to stop these growing feelings, for a few moments he blamed his brother's words but the very next he felt grateful.

The sun was about to rise when Taehyung finally preferred to stop mulling over the situation that didn't seem under control.
With a slight anger on his face, Taehyung stomped out of the room.

His eyes searched for his older brother and
he saw a maid walking down with a tray, A glass filled with blood was placed on it.

"Young master, I was coming towards your room, Have this," The Maid said, entrusting the glass to Taehyung.

"Where is older brother?" Taehyung asked, grabbing the glass.

"Lord Kim Seokjin is staying in his court, Where he will solve a few matters, Once he did his work then you will be able to meet him," The maid informed, Her head still down in his respect.

"I need to talk to him about an urgent matter"  Taehyung muttered, He took a few sips and gestured the maid to leave but his thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon who emerged out of the court with an unpleasant smirk on his face.

It's been already a month since Taehyung came here, And yet he never got a chance to talk with Namjoon, Taehyung had tried to change few words but he merely received mockery.

"Only royal members can enter the courtroom, You're not allowed yet as there is no crowning ceremony had been done, " Namjoon said, His eyes filled with mockery and hatred, the leer smile on his face that hurts Taehyung's feelings but he tried to conceal with solemnity.

Taehyung had estimated, Namjoon wasn't going to like him in nearest future therefore he prepared himself for facing some unpleasant words in his mouth, "But I will surely be able to sit next to my brother once the crowing ceremony is done"He replied with a concise manner.

"I wonder what going to happen with Jimin Because I don't think after knowing the truth about his family he'd be able to marry you" Namjoon once again threw the arrow that stabbed right into Taehyung's heart, He just clenched his feet and desired to punch Namjoon's face but unfortunately, Namjoon was his brother in law, A right-hand man of his older brother and Someone whom Taehyung couldn't dare to disrespect.

"Who told you that I'm not going to marry him" Jimin suddenly interrupted thier conversation, His sudden announcement made both of them shocked and Taehyung widened his eyes in bewilderment.

The older looked calmer and more composed, His anger, Grudge, And hatred suddenly disappeared. He very elegantly walked closer to them and made himself stand beside Taehyung.

"You don't need to show concern about us, We will handle ourselves" Jimin replied, Patted Namjoon's shoulder, He then shifted his attention to Taehyung and grabbed the glass from his hand, " Taehyungie, I need to have a very important discussion with you so let's go back to the room" He commanded, grabbed the older's arm and hovered back to the room.

"Are you serious about your words? " Asked Taehyung, His eyes observed the older's face but it was hard for him to estimate anything about Jimin.

"Of course I'm serious, Why would I joke about our marriage" Jimin replied, He concealed his face with a blooming smile and headed to the couch.

"I thought for a long time last night, Gazing at the moon with you and I've realized that I can't live like this for the rest of my life, I need to move forward and for that, I need to have the complete access to my abilities and then I need to be accepted in this society once I will achieve both things then I will seek my revenge" Jimin's every word seemed so unreal to Taehyung's ears, He was afraid from inside but still he preferred to believe.

AN: A short chapter ☺️, I hope you liked it, Actually I don't decides the length of chapter specifically it just happens.

ANYWAY, Don't forget to leave a comment cause it's heartbreaking when my readers doesn't tell me how they feel..

Borahae.. 💜