Zero

"Where the fuck am i?"

Wait, why am i in the air? WAIT, WHY AM I IN THIRD PEROSON?! Wait, this is the Ace Combat Hud and i see a Morgan in the corner. HAVE I BEEN ISEKAID INTO ANOTHER WORLD AS A MORGAN?! But if so then boy am i gonna have fun. That and the fact that i have INFINITE AMMO means im probally gonna do some weird shit.

(Le time skip)

So i just figured that im wearing Pixy's Livery, i think its paintjob is sick. Also i just found one of these worlds Radio Channel

"Welcombe back to Channel 9 News! The latest news around the world include the following: The Unexpected retirement of King Johnathon II with His succesor set to be Princess Alexandria, Soon to be called Queen Alexandria III. The Republic of Tempest has approved the Construction of Its first ever Infinite Stratos Facility, So expect them to start participating in the near future! and- Wait whats that? *Gasp* A Unidentified Fast Movers have just been detected heading straight for Tokyo! Be advised to stay on high alert! We dont know who could be behind this..."

Well shit that must be Me, welp time to make some noise and go full afterburner.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was just chilling with The girls when Chifuyuu suddenley burst through the doors and ordered us to quickly scramble into our Units, we were confused until she mentioned the Fast-Mover. Tokyo was the most protected place in the world so Its people's saftey was top priority. So for a Unidentified Object to be making a B-Line straight for it would be a immediate Emergency. So all of us were soon on a interception course.

Houki "So, what madlad would send a singular goon straight for tokyo?"

Charlotte "I dont Know Houki, Maybe its some sort of error?"

Laura "Nein Charlotte, Japan has the best technology in the world, a Error like this is unthinkable!"

Cecilia "Laura, are you jealous?"

Rin "Says The British One"

Ichika "Girls thats enough, remember ou-WATCH OUT!"

The girls looked, only to see the Object were on a collision course with them and quickly all of them made Evasive Maneuvers to avoid It.

Rin "W-WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Ichika "I Dont Know, But Intercept It!"

They thought it was going to be routine until...

??? << Oi! I Aint Going Where You're Going >>

Cecilia " So they wanna Run? Then well Chase!"

They had never seen this things before, but if it wasnt going to cooperate, Then they have to shoot them down. Immediatley, All of the Infinite Stratos Engaged the unknown To be met by it quickly Diving down and going Full Throttle at Insane Speeds, Speeds that The I.S Could only dream of Achieving.

Charlotte "What the Hell?! How Can It Go that Fast?!"

Laura "Doze It Look Like I Know?!"

Ichika "Quick! Contact HQ about this!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WHY IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE THERE PEOPLE IN FLYING SUITS CHASING ME LIKE BRO ALL I SAID IS THAT I DONT WANT TO GO TO WHEREVER THERE GONNA FUCKING TAKE ME. ya know what fuck it. im engaging

Ill take down the Blue Suit first. OH AND ZERO IS PLAYING HELL YEAH!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cecilia "EVERYONE! THE BOGEY IS NOW CONSIDERED HOSTILE IT HAS ENGAGED ME! I REPEAT THE HOSTILE IS ENGAGING ME!!!"

Rin "WHAT?!?! DONT WORRY, ILL SAVE YOU!!"

Ichika "HQ!!! GET EVERY AVAILABLE WARRIOR UP IN THE AIR AND TAKE CARE OF THE HOSTILE!"

Now, every person that could fight was quickly being scrambled because its one thing to have a Unidentified near Tokyo. But a Hostile was Defcon 0. The entire City was being Evacuated with all Warriors rushing towards The Bay Area to Kill the Hostile.

Usagi "Damnit! How could we have let this happen?!"

Inuyashu "I dont know?! But we need to kill it before its too Late!"

When everyone arrived, they were met with a horrifying site. The Hostile was annihalating anything that attempted to kill it with Moves that would be impossible even to the Greatest Warriors. It was firing what Looked to be Missles but its Homing Capabilities were nothing short but deadly. It even had some sort of laser coming out of it. That and its Right Wind was Red until...

<< So Have you found a reason to fight Yet? Buddy. >>