argument?

Riley's POV

I woke up feeling slightly cold, until what had happened the night before hand instantly came surging through my brain.

I quickly shot up from what was the most comfortable position ever.

Hang on where's Blake? I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and did the usual morning routine.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see 5 sad, angry, annoyed and frustrated faces.

At the sound of me coming through the door all eyes shot to my direction.

Bit Awkward people.

An angry looking Austin instantly got up from his seat and began walking towards me shouting while holding something in his hand.

I looked around to see if there was anyone else he could be talking to but turns out it was just me... Well then.

Wait a second is that my phone?

"Why the hell didn't you tell us somebody had been texting you?
Do you know how stupid you are for not telling us?
Do you know how irresponsible you are?
Do you even know the seriousness of all this?
I don't think you do, do you?
Just to think I thought you were smart, how wrong was i?"

He was now Right up in my face I could feel the heat and anger seething off him.

"Austin man calm down" Jacob came closer to us both.

"Don't tell me to calm down Jake" he said while gritting his teeth.

"I'm....I'm Sorry ... I " I started

"You know what, save it, I'm beginning to see why your parents didn't want you now and I don't blame them".

Ouch that hurt.

I looked around to see shocked and angry expressions from the other four lads who's eyes were narrowed at Austin.

I stepped back slightly,looking down at my feet. I never thought i would be in this kinda situation to be honest.

Austin's eyes then widened, realisation of what he had just said hitting him like a ton of bricks.

He looked to the other boys who's faces now held only disgust towards him.

"Riley...I..I'm So.." He began before I interrupted him.

"You know what, it doesn't even matter anymore," I said trailing off in volume towards the end "I knew all of this was too good to be true, why would 5 lads want anything to do with me when my own parents didn't even want me , I should have known better, and the answers to your questions before...

Yes I know I'm stupid for not telling you all but I had my reasons,
yes I know I'm irresponsible but I did what I felt was right at the time,
yes I know the seriousness of it all that's why I didn't tell you because you have enough on your plate already without me loading all my problems on top of it all,
and yes I'm not smart or pretty, and i most certainly won't stick around to annoy you any longer".

I finished out of breath from my little rant.

Austin's arm reached out towards me, but I backed away from him so he couldn't reach.

His eyes held only sadness and regret towards me.

I then did what I do best.
I shifted into my wolf form and ran, despite them all shouting my name.

Well I guess it's time to go it on my own now.

The song warzone by the wanted was in my head for some reason, no idea why, I don't even like them, but it make me carry on running.