Part 2 ( Big trouble )

I sighed, clearly frustrated about the situation I was going through right now. Calmly, I inhaled the refreshing breeze as I went searching in my wide open pocket but felt nothing but a dry , crispy rose petal. Where was my phone? I inspected every pocket I had but there was nothing but dust. I sat down in my own misery and tugged my hood onto my messy hair, which was flowing in the autumn wind. Out of nowhere, a weird looking man came up to me but I just scooted over a seat so he could sit down. ''Hello there little boy, you seem like you need a ride to school,'' whispered the man. I felt a shudder of anxiety run through my body. Why was this man speaking to me..? The man sat down silently and placed his hand on my thigh. ''C'mon I will give you a free ride,'' he suspiciously said as he pulled me over to his car and sat me down in it. He locked the car's doors and placed himself down onto the driver's seat. Why didn't I stop him? Why can't I move? What was I doing? ''Uhm sir...'' I mumbled. ''May I get out of your car please?'' I said as my voice was barely hearable. He stared at me and angrily turned his car keys to start the vehicle. I waited and waited but there was no response. Eventually, I just gave up and let my fear sink in as he drove off.

(258 words altogether)
[What will happen next?...]