CRESCENT HOTEL 1

"You gotta floor it" "I mean dont floor it" Kris said. My brother and his friend Sam started yelling. Nothin new ive been on this channel about as much as Sam and Colby, im part of the Sam and Colby channel. Colby is my brother we were tied to the hip since he was born, im two years older than him. We were trying to up the hill to go to the haunted hotel we wanted to investigate. Sam was yelling we couldnt do it but we ended up making it to the top. There was a larger hill we started screaming and asking if we could even make it to the top. We made it to the top. Kris said something about wanting to feel an entity but I said before Sam could even think about it "well ur gonna feel one cuz we r at the CRESCENT HOTELL" we started cheering, Sam parked the car and we all got out to take a look. We already started filming and stuff. "Hey YN look a HOT TUBBBB" Colby started yelling for me I started cheering because he knows I LOVE HOT TUBS. "HEY LOOK A BAR" Sam started saying Celina my best friend said "why does a ghost love the bar?" "y?" "for the booze🤭" "thats terrible" stated Kris but ended up laughing. Celina on the other hand sounded like she was possessed. Honestly to me im happy Kris is here I layed eyes on her and jeez I fell instantly shes just a funny awesome girl on top of that shes really pretty. I took Colby aside while Sam,Celina and Kris were still walking around looking at stuff. "Hey Colby... uhh so you know how im a lesbian right?" "Yea u told me awhile ago back when u had that fat crush on this one girl, y?" "Well I think I like Kris" he looked shocked "HEAR ME OUT. I saw her and we were in the car and honestly shes so funny and pretty and just a awesome girl and I think I fell already." "Uhh ok thats fine I support u, u will always be my number one sibling." I saw the rest of the group walk towards us so I told him to act natural. He didnt act natural and they were all confused but I told them to go inside.

We went inside and saw the little cat manager after we got our keys. "R we seeing a ghost right now?" Celina spoke up "pfft" I started snickering at their comments on the cat. "So is this who I ask if I need extra pillows in my room?" "Yes" "Look at his whiskers their like ghost receptors" I kinda snickered at her and Colby looked at me knowingly I gave him the stare to STFU. We saw the little cats Exit sign and Kris said "AWW HE HAS A LITTLE EXIT SIGN JUST INCASE HE FORGETS" We walked up to our rooms and Kris already said it gave The Shining but it kinda triggered us but not in a bad way. She said it again and made a Shining joke about it. We walked to our rooms and Colby said "This is Kris,Celina and YN room." I looked at him confused I knew he was up to something. He just brushed it off. Celina didnt want to open the door so Kris took the key out of her hand and went to open the door. I whispered into Colbys ear "Damn that was kinda brave and badass" Colby looked over at me, I raised my hands surrendered. He gave me a look kinda knowing and stuff, he knew how I was when I have a crush so. "I know ur up to something just tell me so I don't lose it and I can play along if u mess up." I whispered. "Im just trying to get u too closer thats all" Colby whispered with a smirk. "Ill do my part u do ur part." Colby whispered smirking more.