CRESCENT HOTEL 4

We opened the door to Kris standing in the living room. She said it was all good and we asked if she was talking to someone which she replied with no. Kris then showed us what she saw in the window and said it was like on the table really tall looking. Kris went to turn off the lamp and try to turn it back on again but we didnt know how to turn it back on again so that proves that we didnt turn that lamp on. Sam set up the 2nd camera looking at all the living room and we left to finish our tour. We went to the dining room once we got inside Kris said "lets dance"and Sam started saying that its one of the triggers here. Kris was right next to me so I turned and asked "wanna dance m'lady" I was smirking she said yes and we started to dance around the ballroom. I twirled Kris and she twirled me. When we were done Sam and Colby were saying how the ghost probably think we cant dance. "CELINAAAA COME DANCE WITH US' I yelled she started dancing. Sam put down a Rem Pod and some cat balls. After the investigation we started going to the morgue.

We walked down to the morgue when Celina saw something and the tour guide looked in there we asked if it was the parts of the skin and stuff. We walked into the room and saw all of the skin and the infected part of the body. The guide told us that some of it is tissue and some they don't even know what it is and some of it could possibly be the medicine he used to "cure" the patients. While the guide was talking about the 2 on the case. I put my arm around Kris on her shoulders. We walked to the other part of the morgue where the guide about got locked into. Eddie the guide then started explaining about how Norman kept the bodies in the room and how he was about locked in but I wasn't paying attention that much. "Would it be a good idea to close someone in the room?" "I don't think it would be a good idea but u can do it" said Eddie. To choose who goes in there we did nose goes and Celina lost. She went in and we close the door on her but we could clearly hear her laughing like she was being possessed in there. "she loves it" said Kris laughing. Celina came out and had Kris and I to go in there with her. We went in and as soon as we did Kris got hit with a bad smell like really bad. "Hey is ur smelling thing getting really bad?" I asked, "Yea its bad in here, it smells like rotten meat in here." Kris replied. We stayed in there for a bit longer but not much because of the smell for Kris. We went back out of the room and had Sam and Colby go in. "Hey I think imma sit this one out. I kinda dont wanna get locked in there" I stated, "Hey Kris u wanna stay out too with me cuz of the smell?" I asked, "uhh yea sure" Kris replied. Colby gave a knowing look. Kris and I stayed out of the room and I stood by the door just incase. I could hear them talking but it was muffled a lot. "hey Kris, just a quick question r u homophobic?" "what wtf no? im actually bi" "oh dang thats cool cuz im a lesbian. u single 😏" Kris cheeks started turning pink again and she came over next to me. Im a little but taller so she had to look up a little. "idk? am I?" "idk r u?" "no im single like single single" Kris sighed. "whats with the sigh do u want someone or something?" "yea ive wanted to date for awhile I guess but I haven't found the one yet" I looked at her kinda with a sorry look (PLAY IT COOL) "what side r u leaning too the most to like date?" "uhh women I met someone today actually and I think they r really cool" Kris replied, "well if u like them im sure they like u back because u r like really fucking awesome and funny and on top of that really really beautiful" I replied. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at my eyes. Our eyes met, I started leaning closer a bit, she had the same idea and leaned a little bit too. I could feel her breath on my lips. I looked down at her lips and looked back at her eyes asking for permission to kiss her. She leaned a little closer and started closing her eyes when a knock came from the door I was supposed to be watching. The door did end up locking. Kris and I jumped away from each other and I opened the door to see Colby,Sam and Celina looking at us. "hey what happened ur guy's face is like really red?" Sam asked. I had to make an excuse so I just said "some things were happening out here and it kinda scared us that the door was locked" I replied seeming as cool as I could. "uhh ok" Sam replied to me. Colby gave a knowing look, I gave him a look and put my middle finger up to him so he could only see it. I looked back and the guide Eddie was there also with a look. I mouthed to him "please be quite and forget about this" Eddie nodded and started to walk away so we followed him out of the morgue.

Kris POV