4 | Just a man

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror trying to psyche myself out of hiding in here until the club closes. Bitch go outside its just a man stop being dramatic. After a couple more minutes of looking crazy staring at myself, I muster the courage to walk outside. The EXACT moment I do I walk right into jalen, damn near towering over me, am I that short?

"I'm sorry for following you and but I wanted to speak to you, I'm jalen hurts."

"I'm jadon banks" I say putting my hand out shaking his. Did he feel that pikachu shock when our hands touched or was that just me? 🙃

"The singer, yea I know I'm a fan, you're an amazing artist" oh my god he complimented me and I dont even know how he is.

Lemme NOT tell him that.

"I was wondering If I could get your number, get to know you better" he asks. Nodding my head I pull out my phone as he does the same so we can exchange numbers.

"Nice meeting you jadon, ima be talking to you again soon alright" he said. I give a simple nod and a soft "ok" before he leaves out and I walk back over to khadi & kelz.

Khadi looks at me suspiciously and says "that was a long time in the bathroom, you was blowin it up?" "Yea I was" I say with a sarcastic tone. "But no seriously as SOON as I walked out I walked right into him.....and I gave him my number" giving them a closed smile. They both got hella hype "yall would look SO good together" kelz said. "Ok hold on we dont even know his intentions" I say putting my hands out. "You see how fine he is? I wouldn't even CARE" kelz exclaims. I just sigh and chuckle as we continue having fun.
...

When I finally got home I went upstairs to shower and put on my pajamas. Once I'm done I hop into my bed turning the tv on. Thinking a bit I'm actually glad I went out clubbing with them because it was fun. and I'm not complaining about meeting jalen either. Speaking of him, as i'm watching tv I hear a *ding* come from my phone. Picking it up I turn it on to see he sent me a text.

Jalen
hey, making sure you home safe

Me
Hey and yes I am thanks for checking

Jalen
Welcome, my team got a bye week.
I wanna see you again.

Bye week? The hell is that?

Me
Same and I'm sorry but
whats a bye week?
Not much of a sports fan lol

Jalen
Thats ok and a bye week
is basically a week off
from playing any teams
Jalen
Me and some teammates
chose to come here for a lil vacay

Me
So I'm guessing you dont live here?

Jalen
Nope I live in philly

Me
When do yall head back?

Jalen
We got a game next thursday
so we head back next sunday

Me
Also guessing you
arent busy tomorrow?

Jalen
I'm free whatchu thinking?

Me
I'm thinking dinner, I choose
the spot since I'm the local😊

Jalen
Yes ma'am im following you🫡

Me
7pm, flemings steakhouse

Jalen
Steak? Oh you already
won my heart

Me
😂then we off to a great start

Jalen
Well Ima let you get some
sleep gn jadon

Me
Gn jalen

Definitely off to a good start, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night for sure. I LOVE steak 😂 but a lil male company wouldn't hurt either. Putting my phone down on the table I soon drift off to sleep.