Danzie - Quarrel

One afternoon, Lizzie asks Dan to go with her and visit Stampy's cafe, and Dan agrees with a nod. In the cafe, Stampy is busy serving his customers, with Stacy's help of course. Lizzie and Dan enter the cafe and are greeted by Stampy.

Stampy Pov
I saw Lizzie and Dan enter the cafe
then I noticed something between the two, they were holding hands...
Finally, it has been a while since the two had interacted since their fight about the flint and steel. Have the two finally talked to each other? Anyway, I greeted them, led them to their seats, and then took their order.

Dan Pov
I ordered tea...
It is still awkward being with Lizzie after um, the fight. I am not a person who likes to start fights but the flint and steel is mine. Why does she keep insisting I stole it from her? She knows I got it first. We stop talking to each other for a while, no messages or letters. But why would she ask me out to go here with her? Is she finally over it? Our orders have been delivered and we still haven't talked. This is getting so awkward.

Lizzie Pov
I invited Dan to go with me to a cafe so we could discuss our disagreement. I ordered  Dr Pepper. I am too nervous to say anything to him. But I was just about to get the flint and steel but this goggle-wearing goon stole it first. I want to move past this but it still keeps me up at night. Dang it Lizzie say something to him.

Stampy Pov
I noticed the two being nervous so I decided to help them to get it out of their chest. " So are you two alright?" They answered no. "Oh ok, look the two of you, maybe talk about this in your house so you two wouldn't be this awkward? They agreed and they walked together to their house. I don't want them to get into some gossip or rumors. The people here might destroy their reputation through this. I hope Dan and Lizzie will disclose their argument.

Lizzie Pov
We went to Dan's house and we were finally comfortable enough to finally speak. "Dan, I am sorry for what I have said to you. I was just really frustrated with you. Please accept my apology?" He answered with a stern face. " I do forgive you but I won't forget that you get so obsessed with the flint and steel that YOU accused me of something I didn't do. I answered, " Look, I deeply apologize Dan, I have been studying, researching, and preparing for that day, and then you just took it away." I sipped my cup trying to calm down and Dan hugged me. He breaks his hug then he says,
" I understand your frustrations Lizzie but you could've just asked to share the flint and steel. I did become greedy with it, but that is no reason for you to start accusing me of stealing it from you. Someone stole the flint and steel after our banter at your house when I thought you finally let go of this. That is why I thought it was you."
I was still skeptical of him about saying it was stolen from him but I didn't ask more about it. So I said to him,
"Ah, I see why you would assume me being the one who would steal it but I swear to you Dan I didn't do it. I know accusing you is all wrong but I wouldn't go as far as stealing it from you"

Dan Pov
I answered, " I believe you Lizzie, don't worry." Then she gets closer to me while sipping Dr Pepper out of her cup. Then my face started to burn up. This went better than I expected.