Sweet Pastries (Stamcy)

In Beacontown, Stampy and Stacy built their home on a spacious plot they were permitted to build on. A festival was approaching so they thought of creating a bake sale for the celebration.

Stampy's POV

I started gathering ingredients to make the pastries and cakes for our bake sale. Stacy is busy building the stall for our pastries. Beacontown sure is different from the world we live in. I am thankful that Jesse and his crew saved us from Cassie, well most of us... I feel bad for Dan and Sparklez, maybe even Torquedawg not being here. Lizzie on the other hand, is grieving. I was hoping that going here in Beacontown would help her feel better but she insisted not to come with us. I went back to my house to prepare batches of cookies needed to be baked.

"Stampy?"

"Oh, hello Stacy."

"I finished building our stall, do you need any help?"

"No"

" But I would like to be with you for a little while." I said quietly.

" What?" Stacy asked.

"Nothing."

"I'll help you Stampy. This is a heavy workload. I don't want to exhaust you."

"If you insist," I said, feeling a grin creeping on my face.

I felt happier when being Stacy, she's the most kindest, caring, and friendliest person I have ever met.

"Stampy?"

"Sorry, I kind of got lost in my thoughts."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let me get the wheat."

I walked towards the chest to get the wheat and then grab the buckets of milk then went back to the counter.

I started mixing all the dry ingredients and accidentally spilled the milk all over the floor.

"Stampy, Oh my God," Stacy said shocked by what she saw.

"Sorry, I'll clean it up."

"Stampy, you clumsy cat." She said while giggling.

"Hehe, not really funny."

"Stampy, don't beat yourself up about this, as they said, "Do not cry over spilled milk."

"It's just inconvenient."

"Stampy?"

"Sorry for being a downer."

"Stampy, you're usually cheery, you seem to be feeling down."

"Sorry," I said, filled with embarrassment.

"Stampy, what's bothering you?"

I deeply sighed before speaking.
" I've been feeling guilty for what happened back in that mansion."

"Oh, Stampy. Stampy, it's not your fault."

"It feels like it."

"Stampy..." Stacy said and embraced me.

"If that is what's troubling you, you shouldn't feel bad talking about it. All I want from you is to be happy and feel at peace."

She said, then I wrapped my arms around her.

" Thank you, Stacy," I said breaking from our embrace.

"Can we start baking though, we may be behind schedule," I said.

"Well if that's what you want then sure. Promise me you'll talk to me if you ever need something to get out of your chest."

"Of course," I answered.

I started mopping the floor and then cleaning my hands. And back to baking with Stacy. Everything feels brighter whenever she's here. Someday, I will tell her how I truly feel about her.