3. nice to meet you.

JIN'S POV :

"as you can see , the blueprint already has the detail of structure and architecture of the hotel , and the parts that are important has been highlighted " Y/N finished her presentation. i was just so amzazed to someone as beautiful as her , when i entered the room. the way she spokev showed how professional she was and the way she was leading this meeting , i would already sign the deal without knowing anything but i know better than that.

The effect she has on me was something i have never felt before and i know I'm not the only one, Namjoon and Jimin are feeling the same way. Throughout the meeting jimin was staring at Y/N so intensely and namjoon was trying to stay calm but i know better than that.

they were all getting ready to leave, Chris was greeting us goodbye with handshake followed by Henry. It was Y/N'S turn.

" It was a pleasure to meet you Mr....[.j,n,j]" she greeted.

"Belive me Y/N the pleasure was all mine." jimin replied before i could say anything, i was surprised to see jimin been eager to attend a meeting but now i know why.

"it was nice to meet you Y/N , i hope we meet again." Namjoon paused, before adding "..for the deal." hastily.

"we're looking forward to work with you." I said politely to her.

She nodded and with that she exited the room leaving the door closing behind her back.

"SIGH", now that was three of us.

"WE HAVE TO TELL THEM ABOUT Y/N" Jimin said excitingly.

NAMJOON's POV :

I didn't expected to see Y/N , when i entered the conference room, it was just something so unrealistic and I'm scared befause I'm not the only one who felt it, the other to also did. and i think they would to fell it, they don't know abut her yet . as jimin said earlier we have to tell them and I'm planning to do that at tonight's dinner, we always eat dinner together no matter what time it is , we always make time for each , if the work is too important then that is the only reason you can skip it or miss it. but before that i have research and do a background check on Y/N, because i know better than that. And it's my responsibility to take care of my group, recklessness would harm them, i don't want to take that risk.

I ordered one was my security team head Theo, to do the research. and moved ahead with all the work that was pending had to be done.

I was trying very hard to focus on the work but was failing miserably. All i could think about was Y/N . the way her lips were moving , the way she was just so effortlessly god like, she was confident and professional, a total perfectionist. it was only getting more and more hard to focus, so wrapped up everything deciding to do it tomorrow hopefully.

Jin and jimin were already home . i told them not to say anything to the others untill i get there, jimin was insisting but i told him keep his horses down. I'm on my way home.

when i reached home everyone was already on the dinning table and dinner was getting served by the house staff.
"aahhh, hyung is finally here!" jimin saw me first and exclaimed.

everyone's attention was on me now, i looked at jin and nodded . so i guess this it .

"okay, so everyone i have something to say about something that happened at the office."