Forgive Me

Sorry guys for the long update. I just have been really busy with school, karate and swimming. Also I had a karate grading. I'm a red belt. YAY!

Anyways, Thanks for 35-45 views! It means a lot. Thank you for supporting me guys. Sorry for the first two stories for being so short. This is my first story I'm writing.

On that note, lets get to the story!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hera was exhausted.

She wanted to sleep but she ran out of her palace because of Zeus. Her stomach growled. Hera realized she hadn't eaten since morning. She wondered if she should ask one of the gods for some food but then realized she had godly powers.

Hera snapped her fingers and a juicy apple appeared in her hands. She ate it and was wondering if she should eat another one when she got a feeling someone was watching her.

Hera turned quickly behind her and was surprised to see Alexi.

"Hello Lady Hera." Alexi bowed uneasily. Her belly was getting quite big. Why the fuck was it growing so fast?

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to get out of here?" Hera said a little bit louder than she wanted. Alexi flinched.

"I'm sorry Lady Hera." She said bowing again. Hera frowned.

"Whatever, why are you here? Didn't I make it clear to get out of Olympus, or are you just stubborn?"

Alexi looked away before saying, " Sorry Lady Hera. I can't. My father has banished me from his palace."

Hera looked shocked. She was a princess? That explained how she dressed and looks. It also explained how and why she caught Zeus's eye. Hera shook her head. This was not the time. Hera straightened her posture and continued.

"So? I never gave you permission to come back." Hera said crossing her arms. Alexi looked at her with guilt. "I couldn't find any place to go. Please just a few nights and I'd be on my way." Alexi was now looking at Hera with pleading eyes.

Hera touched her temples and sighed. "Fine but any funny business with my husband, your back to an ogre."

Alexi bowed and left in a hurry.

Welp. That was weird. Hera thought. She decided to go back to her palace. She didn't care if Zeus was there. She just had to get some sleep.

Hera walked to her palace in a quick pace. She saw her soldiers guarding her palace, like always. Hera ran up to them and asked where Zeus was.

"Lord Zeus went to the throne room to have a meeting with Poseidon." One of her soldiers said bowing.

Usually, Hera didn't care if Zeus was having a meeting with the other gods, but when Zeus meets up with Poseidon, it usually ended up with both of them fighting like little children. Zeus as the one that is bad-tempered and bosses Poseidon around and Poseidon being the one that liked to complain and and be moody. This was bad.

Hera zapped herself and teleported to the throne room.

She walked about a few feet and even though she had seen the throne room many times, it still toke her breath away.

The throne room is as big as a football field but 5x bigger and fancier. There is 12 thrones for 12 Olympians. Usually, Hestia, the goddess of hearth, would be tending the campfire they had in the middle of the room. But now, she was holding her ears as if she was afraid they might run away. Hestia rubbed her ears as she tried telling the two 'children' to calm down. The two 'children' being the two gods, Zeus and Poseidon, fighting and yelling like they were 3 years old.